4weeks post loss

claire2602

Reaction score
So i started lightly bleeding 4weeks ago wednesday at 11+5. Went for my 12wk scan the next day and she confirmed i was losing the baby and had a blighted ovum miscarriage so it hadnt even formed into a baby.
Im now 4weeks on and still no period :( just want to get back on track and know where i am! :(

I'm sorry for your loss Claire. I've also just had a blighted ovum, I started bleeding at 5.5 weeks and was scanned and showing a week behind. Took another couple of weeks for it to be confirmed, I finally miscarried last week at 8 weeks after almost 3 weeks of bleeding.

I've read that some ladies get back to a normal cycle very quickly, especially after an early loss and others not so much. I'm having acupuncture and reflexology to try and get everything back on track, haven't taken a pregnancy test yet to see if there's any hormone left, I really should do that.

I hope everything gets back on track quickly for you. I don't suppose you could have conceived again already?

Ohh babe it sucks dosent it.
Well im not sure. Today i have really stringy tinged cm with framps so not sure if its ov,early og or af en route
Xxxx

I'm actually just about to post a question on the forum. I've just done both a pregnancy test and an ovulation test. HPT still has a faint line and the OPK looks close to positive - perhaps another day or two. I'm wondering if it's lingering pregnancy hormones that are giving a positive on the OPK.

Have you opk'd at all?

xx

No ive not - i was just hoping af would arrive and things would start working again. Good luxk xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back