4DPO and looking for distractions

Reckon I'm between 8 and 10 dpo. I haven't tested for O so going by dates and ewcm. Period is due next Tuesday but tends to vary by several days each month so who knows. Could be tomorrow, could be in a week and a half :wall2:

I have stopped OPKs now so I wont know when I next ovulate but we will start DTD every other day after AF has been & gone. I have long cycles but never really sure when I am due on

Reckon I'm between 8 and 10 dpo. I haven't tested for O so going by dates and ewcm. Period is due next Tuesday but tends to vary by several days each month so who knows. Could be tomorrow, could be in a week and a half :wall2:

I have stopped OPKs now so I wont know when I next ovulate but we will start DTD every other day after AF has been & gone. I have long cycles but never really sure when I am due on

That sounds less stressful which can only be a good thing!

That sounds less stressful which can only be a good thing!

True! Fx it works

How's everyone feeling? I'm not doing too well trying to distract myself!
Think I'm going to test Sunday, if no pre AF spotting before then (she says :whistle: )
xx

How's everyone feeling? I'm not doing too well trying to distract myself!
Think I'm going to test Sunday, if no pre AF spotting before then (she says :whistle: )
xx

I am dying to POAS now but I am trying so hard not to. I told Ovia I have approx 40 day cycle which makes tomorrow day 40 and I can apparently test in 2 days.. my husband wants me to test in 2 days but I dont know if I should or leave it a bit longer. He says test in 2 days with a cheapo one and do it again next week with a more expensive one. Im not so sure, might wait as long as I can after the date Ovia says and use a FRER

I am still having spotting on tp so I know im not gonna be pregnant. Still always worth me testing xx

I know what you mean. So tempting just to test but then don't want to do too early :-( I am planning to wait until Wednesday which is after my period should turn up, if I can hold out. Not feeling optimistic tho. On top of everything else I tripped over my own feet downhill really dramatically today. I actually rolled about ten foot. So paranoid that even on the off chance I caught this month that I've gone and ruined it with that :-(

I know what you mean. So tempting just to test but then don't want to do too early :-( I am planning to wait until Wednesday which is after my period should turn up, if I can hold out. Not feeling optimistic tho. On top of everything else I tripped over my own feet downhill really dramatically today. I actually rolled about ten foot. So paranoid that even on the off chance I caught this month that I've gone and ruined it with that :-(

With my husband working nights on top ofi t its hard to find a time for me to testw hen we will both e together for the day on the off chance its a positive i dontw ant to be all alone all day and night.

Oh no :( what was it grass or concrete? maybe you should have gone to the docs to get checked out? xx

Yeah it's nice to have them there for support!
Concrete sadly :-( luckily tho don't seem to have physically hurt anything, no cuts, just feel shaky still, bit sore and killer headache but that's more likely cos I had to skip lunch.
And embarrassing of course :)

The chances of hurting a bubs at this stage by falling is so small it's very well protected in there so you should be fine as long as you are OK yourself. X

Oh no, Lottie, hope you are ok? Hopefully just a bruised ego, rather than anything else!

I know what you mean, I'm scared to do stuff in case I'm pregnant that month (drink, hot tub, flying, etc)....but not sure how much longer I can keep living in limbo for....

Yeah it's nice to have them there for support!
Concrete sadly :-( luckily tho don't seem to have physically hurt anything, no cuts, just feel shaky still, bit sore and killer headache but that's more likely cos I had to skip lunch.
And embarrassing of course :)

You should check you dont have concussion or something, look after that bonce!

Thanks everyone, I'm fine. Looked more impressive than it was, I think! Anyone else think this long weekend might make resisting testing extra hard? Been distracted by deadline for MA this week but handed in today and off work all next week. Need to find something to do if gong to wait until Wednesday!

I cant actually believe its been 12 years since I did my MA. What DPO is best to test? Tomorrow is 12, ovia tells me to test but is it too soon?

I was going to test tomorrow...but I'm due back at work after a 2 week break, and I think I will be depressed enough without a bfn to top it all off!
I think I'm going to do Monday - will put me at 12dpo. I normally get spotting at 11dpo before AF so will see if that rears its ugly head too...
Sparkle girl - did you test today?
X

I cant actually believe its been 12 years since I did my MA. What DPO is best to test? Tomorrow is 12, ovia tells me to test but is it too soon?

I think it depends on how resilient you are feeling! 12 dpo lots of people have their :bfp: but equally lots of people who are pregnant get a negative. I know I always feel so sillywhen I test early and it is negative so I try to wait until period is due but then some times I think, ok it's early, if it's bfn then I can test again in a few days, not a big deal. Could be worth a try. Definitely worth doing if you are worrying about it. I might have to give in and test Monday or maybe Sunday just so I can stop thinking about it for a few days and get a proper nights sleep!

Well technically with my best guess my period was 'due' yesterday but knowing my irregularities I am not holding my breath that its even really classed as a missed period. Nope I held off and didnt test today, I really want to wait until Weds as its the last day of the month if at all possible but since I recently had a 96 day cycle I wont hold my breath at all. I am having a strange pain at the bottom og my stomach that Ia m not familiar with but I have been spotting a little for a few days so I am guessing its a BFN x

As long as AF holds off you're still in with a chance Sparklegirl! :dust: Fx

As long as AF holds off you're still in with a chance Sparklegirl! :dust: Fx

Cute! Thank you. Home Bargains test was a BFN but AF isnt here quite yet, I saved my FRER on the basis that a cheaper one should have picked it up at 13DPO

Any news yet Sparklegirl? Good luck sweetie! Xxx

Cheers but FRER was a BFN too, CD45 and going strong.... hoping AF comes soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back