4DPO and looking for distractions

Just done another Opk, I'd say it's a positive, what do you think? I've never had one this early before (CD14) hoping this is a sign my cycles are finally levelling out.. Just hope my LP is longer this month and it doesn't just shorten my cycle!! xxx
6fad10d848a56ea244c624738ee2e17a.jpg

Just done another Opk, I'd say it's a positive, what do you think? I've never had one this early before (CD14) hoping this is a sign my cycles are finally levelling out.. Just hope my LP is longer this month and it doesn't just shorten my cycle!! xxx
6fad10d848a56ea244c624738ee2e17a.jpg

Bottom one is a really strong positive. Get BDing xxx

We DTD twice yesterday and will continue for the next couple of nights - I've been feeling really crampy today. Really hope we've timed it better this month. FX'd

Fx for you. Looks like the witch is coming for me I am in so much pain and spotting :(

I know :( I am feeling down and in lots of pain. Cramping and backache sucks so much and I am worried that it might be the end of my hope this cycle

It's horrible isn't it, I hate the Unknown, I wish AF would just show up straight away if she's going too! xx

It just feels like yet another month has passed by pushing me closer to being 35 and still not even a hope in sight of pregnancy

:( sorry you feel so low, How long have you been TTC now? xxx

:( sorry you feel so low, How long have you been TTC now? xxx

We have been trying for 6 months and as I approach 35 with my period problems are not seemingly improving its really getting to me. It took my parents 19 years to have me so I am afraid it just wont happen for us xxx

:( and I'm guessing the doctors are useless? (They usually are) Do you take anything to try and regulate everything? xx

:( and I'm guessing the doctors are useless? (They usually are) Do you take anything to try and regulate everything? xx

They are awful. Refuse to give me clomid or anything until I lose almost 8st so they wont give me anything at all to try to help me. I am doing everything I can my end and take 5mg Folic Acid daily for the usual but nowt helps to regulate or help xx

I have nearly 8 stone to lose as well, which is why I am not very optimistic. I am giving myself a year to try to lose weight before seeing doctor cos I know that is all they will say. It's the answer for everything. :-( I have had success with slimming world in the past, I lost six stone in a year but then my lifestyle changed and I put it back on. But i know I can do it. I just can't bare thought of trying to discuss ttc with doctor when I know that's all they will say.

How are you doing Sparklegirl, cramps any worse? Fx it's just a symptom not AF, or that AF shows quickly and at least it is done and can stop worrying and go onto next cycle xxx hugs

I have nearly 8 stone to lose as well, which is why I am not very optimistic. I am giving myself a year to try to lose weight before seeing doctor cos I know that is all they will say. It's the answer for everything. :-( I have had success with slimming world in the past, I lost six stone in a year but then my lifestyle changed and I put it back on. But i know I can do it. I just can't bare thought of trying to discuss ttc with doctor when I know that's all they will say.

How are you doing Sparklegirl, cramps any worse? Fx it's just a symptom not AF, or that AF shows quickly and at least it is done and can stop worrying and go onto next cycle xxx hugs

The doctor is not interested that I have been for gynae issues not fertility clinic specifically so he is just ignoring all of it. He might as well have said go away you fat creature I dont class you as being human so I am disinterested if I hurt your feelings or not

Seems we have a bit in common then by the sounds of it. Cramps are still there, no blood on pad but still when I wipe its like bloody CM. I dont know where I am or what it is, perhaps if it doesnt turn into a proper AF I will test a couple of days earlier than I had planned but still after Ovia has said. I wanted to leave it a week after the test date but I think I need to know what this bleeding is. Hopefully it will work out for us both soon xx

Today is 9DPO and I am feeling a little sicky so I gave my aqua fit class a miss tonight. Dont much fancy bouncing for an hour and throwing up in the pool! A little pain/cramp in might ovary and backache again. Awaiting AF

Today is 9DPO and I am feeling a little sicky so I gave my aqua fit class a miss tonight. Dont much fancy bouncing for an hour and throwing up in the pool! A little pain/cramp in might ovary and backache again. Awaiting AF

Fingers crossed hun. I am in same boat, some cramps and backache. Had tiny bit of spotting yesterday which I have never had before. Waiting to see if AF arrives!

Fingers crossed hun. I am in same boat, some cramps and backache. Had tiny bit of spotting yesterday which I have never had before. Waiting to see if AF arrives!

I never ever used to spot, this cycle I had some bloody CM and a little bit of blood on tp only CD5, CD6 CD8 & today

How many DPO are you? Good luck it sounds promising for you!

Reckon I'm between 8 and 10 dpo. I haven't tested for O so going by dates and ewcm. Period is due next Tuesday but tends to vary by several days each month so who knows. Could be tomorrow, could be in a week and a half :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back