4d scans

poppy

Reaction score
Who has had one? are they worth the money?

Any pictures?

Em's having hers in about a week, Libby will be making her debut!!!! I can't wait to see it! I haven't booked one, as with moving and stuff we can't really afford it, will just have to wait for a while!!

I would say that if you really really want one, get one if you can afford it, it will be a nice memento for when your little one is on their wedding day!!!! I bet it will make it all seem more real seeing the baby in 4d!

We had ours at 27 weeks, it was AMAZING, best thing we ever did....We took both our mumms and the look on their faces was magical.

The baby looks so like my OH!! We wanted to keep the sex a surprise, and they avoided the "bits" for us too.

Watching the DVD back a week later, I bawled again and again...

Heres some piccies, I would DEFO recommend one :cheer:

babymccoy27weeks027.jpg

babymccoy27weeks016.jpg

babymccoy27weeks035.jpg

babymccoy27weeks028.jpg

ive got mine on the 6th january!!!! so looking forward to it!!!

How do they perform the 4D scan? Does it hurt at all I had thought about doing one but I wasn't sure if I shuld or not!?

I'd love to have one but they are so expensive and I've got so much stuff to buy before my baby arrives (including a new car as I have a very impractical sports car :( And I've choosen a very expensive pram, so there's no money left :( )
But your pics look fab, I'm so jelous.

We've got our on 5th Jan - so excited!!!!! We're paying for it as our xmas pressie to each other, I can't wait :cheer:

Vicky_Gazerimmer said:
How do they perform the 4D scan? Does it hurt at all I had thought about doing one but I wasn't sure if I shuld or not!?

It doesnt hurt one bit, its just like a normal 2d scan, with the jelly and they roll a probe thingie over your belly...the equipment they use is much more powerful than the hozzie ones, which is why the piccie is clearer.

Its defo a fantastic experience, and if you are thinking of it, defo go for it xx

Our 4D scan was awesome, and it only cost £100 which is alot cheaper than some places :)

Id recommend it for sure, but be warned you will CRY! :cry:

Emmylou said:
We've got our on 5th Jan - so excited!!!!! We're paying for it as our xmas pressie to each other, I can't wait :cheer:

my ones my xmas pressie too!!!
just noticed mines a day after yours!!!!

Thanks for the pictures they are great!

I would love one but not sure if i can afford it.

Hi

I would love to have one as well, they look so neat and very clear!!
Zoe c yours are very very cute
Katrina

The pictures look amazing! I'd love one - just have to persuade OH that its worth spending the money on!!

i had a 4d scan and i HIGHLY reccomend it, its a fab experience for you and ur family/partner, but also its something you can share with LO when he/she is older....

here are some of my piccys!

the piccy top right she is opening her eyes and puckering her lips, and the bottom left she is squishing her face into the placenta wall

backgrounduu7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back