4D scan

Adele

Reaction score
I went and had my 4D scan done on Saturday, it was amazing I'll deffinatly be going again around 29 weeks :D

And its a GIRL! I'm chuffed :dance:

Heres our baby girl at 12 weeks :)

4dscan1.jpg

4dscan2.jpg

4dscan3.jpg

4dscan4.jpg

4dscan5.jpg

4dscan6.jpg

4dscan7.jpg

oh cool that looks great.

I'm going for mine at 28 weeks i think.

Ooooh that's so cute, especially when she looked liked she was rubbing her eyes!!! Bless!!! Wish I could afford one!!!

Aww thats great news :D
The scan pic's are great
do you have any names yet?
:hug:

Wow! That is fantastic. Thankyou for sharing. :)

yay been waiting to see those!!! :) so pleased for you chick, glad it went well :)

Thank you for sharing these with us. I can't beleive how clear they are. You have a beautiful wee girl there. xxx

I have a sexing scan in 2 weeks and am scared that they will get the sex wrong, as sometimes I think that girlie bits can look a bit like little testies, or am I just being stupid?

Looking forward to my 4D scan, but it's not until 28 weeks.

Thanks ladies :D The only name we have so far is Evie Jane, we will see if it sticks til little madam is here hehe.

They found it hard to tell the sex at first cos she had her legs all curled up under her but at the end of the scan we got a good view (last picture). The sonographer kept making me laugh by saying "yes look there are lady lips" :rotfl:

Aww dan wanted a little boy didnt he? I think it'll be sweet for Chloe to have a little sister :)

You will treasure those pics forever, i do mine and lpook at them everyday and cant wait till my daughter is born!
Congrats and welxome to team pink!

My God that's just amazing. Isn't technology something else. That's fantastic.
S

Aw thats made me even more excited for Saturday to come (I have my 4D scan at midday :cheer: )

Thank you for sharing your pics and video clip :hug:

:cheer: Those pictures are Amazing!! what a wee cute daughter you have there!!! well done.... lovely name too :hug: :clap: Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back