4d scan

Lilelephant

Reaction score
OH and I have decided to have a 4d scan cos of all the crap with the codeine we think it will be good to see baby's little face! They do them from 24 weeks and don't want to wait much longer really!

I had mine at 26 weeks hunny and it was so clear x x

I can't wait we get a DVD and pics too something excite g after 20 week scan on wednesday

Have you booked it hunny or are you still deciding on a date? x c

We have one booked for when Im 28 weeks :)

Try not to worry about coeine hun. I know it's hard after all you've been through!

I was given codeine for pregnancy migraines and I took a lot!

can't wait to see pics! Are you going to find out he sex?

Ahhh so excited for you! Esp as both your names have a meaning to me!! So happy someone gets to use them!

Yeh had lots and lots of movement so feel a bit happier about that! Am kids trying to betide about the codeine and booked sone cupinctire for pelvis pain so fx!

Since my 20 week scan I have been SOOOO much more relaxed! I even had a glass on red wine at the weekend (I was very excited about that, I dragged it out for about an hour lol)
Once the Doc said eveything was ok and he's the right size I figured I could be naughty occassionally as everything's there he's just getting bigger now!
I'm sure everything will be ok! Talk to them at the scan, go through all your worries, or get OH to like I did :) ( I get too destracted by baby lol)

He he that is the trouble soon as Babba pops up screen I forget how to talk lol

I had one at 26 weeks and we could see his features quite well (my avatar), they do say even at 26 they can be quite sceletal, ie not much fat but I think 26-28 should be quite clear.

Brilliant!
I've got my 4D scan at 25 weeks 3 days pregnant :) xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14