4D scan

hananhmiller

Reaction score
Just thought I would let you know, if you live in devon or cornwall. the nuffield at exeter are now doing 4D scans. Got to ring back on monday to book but I thought i would mention it

Hannah X

thanks i did know this and was contemplating it as jaidybaby mentioned it its just we had to pay £150 for the nuchal scan and if we didn't do that we might have treated ourself to the 4D. nice to know they do it closer to home though for the future.

Yes Hannah, the Nuffield hospital is where im going on Monday!

The secretary for the consultant said he likes to do them at 23/24 weeks of the pregnancy so book soon!!!!!!

Il let you know how I get on. :D

yes thats what i have been told. Mums friend at work went to have a private 12 week scan and was told she could have a 4D at 24 weeks. It is not advertised on the internet or anything. How much is yours Jaidy? No one would tell me as it is a saturday. I am going to exeter on thursday so going to see if they have an appointment. Do they do sexing scans? heard they are cheaper ????

Hannah X

Im not sure if they do sexing scans?

But the secretary DID say to me that they cannot guarantee to tell you the sex even if it is a 4D scan so dont get your hopes up! All depends on baby's position and the cord.

I had to wait 2 weeks for my appointment, I dont think you will be able to just walk in and get an appointment there and then but you may just be lucky!!!

He definately likes to do them at 23/24 weeks though the secretary said.

We are paying £165 for approx 30 minutes, and you get a dvd and a cd but apparantly not on the day because they have to make them, they send you them in the post a few days later.

I know where they do do sexing scans they are cheaper about £65 but because the secretary said to me that they cant guarantee to tell you the sex even at a 4D im not so sure they do them??

Also it is on the internet but doesnt tell you much at all!!!

http://www.nuffieldhospitals.org.uk/az_ ... ackto=cons

I can tell you more on Monday hopefully if you want??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back