4D Scan With Pics! ****Updated With Video****

DebbieM

Reaction score
We went for our long awaited 4D scan on Saturday and OMG was it worth the wait!

We took my Dad and my sister along and they both LOVED it! My sister was like a kid at Christmas, she was so excited. My Dad spent most of the scan grinning from ear to ear and looking back and forth at my sister with his eyes wide open. It was lovely.

Flump was very active and kept putting his/her hands up to his/her face all the time so I ended up having to press on my belly to keep the hands out of the way.

It's just amazing how much the baby has grown. I couldn't believe it. Somehow it is still just too much to take in that it's OUR baby we are sat staring at on the screen and in around 12 weeks we will be holding him or her in our arms!

Anyway, I just wanted to get this posted. I shall, as always, blog later but wanted to share some of our pics. We have around 20 in total so I don't have time to post them all now but they'll be added to our http://babymecham.com/ site later today.

We also have a 20 minute DVD too which I'll get matt to sort out later on for you all to see if you're interested :D

BABYBOND_18.jpg

BABYBOND_17.jpg

BABYBOND_16.jpg

BABYBOND_15.jpg

BABYBOND_14.jpg

BABYBOND_13.jpg

BABYBOND_12.jpg

BABYBOND_11.jpg

BABYBOND_10.jpg

BABYBOND_7.jpg

BABYBOND_6.jpg

We decided that Flump has Matt's lips and my nose btw :)

Great pics - must have been wonderful to see your baby :cheer:

Well done debs. He/she is really gorgeous and they're so clear. :hug:

ella said:
Great pics - must have been wonderful to see your baby :cheer:

It really was. It was totally amazing. We all just sat there in awe of what was on the screen :D

is it me or baby really looks like your OH?!!!
great great great pictures !!!!

The more I look at the pictures... yeah.. I think Flump DOES look like his/her daddy! :D :D

I have an overfelming feeling for you two are having a BOY after seeing those pictures....... no idea why! Mind you i'm normally wrong! :rotfl:

Baby looks very happy and content. Thanks for sharing hun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back