4d scan - Updated with pictures!

Roo3

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Had my 4d scan this morning. It was amazing. Am definitely having a boy. He's measuring about 2 weeks bigger and his weight is 3lb 3ozs! We got loads of fab pics, i'll put a few up later on. Poor thing looks like OH!!
Best £130.00 I've ever spent!

Last edited:
awww great so glad u enjoyed it i agree they are so worth the money...
good weight eh x

He's going to be a porker!! The lady doing the scan said he'd probably end up between 8 and a half and 9 and a half pounds, although because of my excess fluid he'll probably come early so will be less than that.

I wish I could go back everyday to see him now!!!

Aww I bet you loved it!! I sooo enjoyed mine but I wouldnt trust the measurements too much... Apparantly Cam was going to be 8lb 8 oz but was 7lb 6! xx

Oh that's so cool! Did you get the dvd too? We might splash out and get it, I can't believe u say he looks like your other half too! wow... The detail is amazing! I'm counting down the days to ours :)

Awww Roo - So glad you enjoy it and everything went well.

As pudds mentioned don't be too concerned about weight estimates etc they are known for getting them wrong!

Can't wait to see the pics! xx

Awww :D that sounds so special and lovely.
Really happy for you! Can't wait to see the photo's xxx

Awww sweet!!! I loved mine too :) I'd have another one tomorrow if I could :).

Aww I bet you loved it!! I sooo enjoyed mine but I wouldnt trust the measurements too much... Apparantly Cam was going to be 8lb 8 oz but was 7lb 6! xx

Thank god for that!!!

Will post pics asap. Just need someone to crop them for me as they've got personal information on them. I can't stop looking at my little lad. x

Awww beautiful!Arent the scans amazing!!!I loved it when we went for ours xxx

Awww great pics! Glad you enjoyed it! Mine's a porker too - weighed 4lb at 30 +3 days, so probably about the same as yours. Everyone keeps telling me that big un's come out easier so lets hope, lol xxx

Those pics are brill hun you must be over the moon! x

Amazing photos, I bet you're very happy! I love the cute little feet hehe. I loved my scan, wish I could see him again! x

He looks like he's smiling in the first photo - very beautiful. Congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back