4D scan :D

becks20

Reaction score
Hiya, i had my 4D scan today :D was the best experience ever and id deff have another one next time :) He weighs 3lb 1oz which is just above average but its still ok. I need to look through all the pics to sort them out but ill add a couple just to let you all see :) He looks a spiting image of his big sister :) x

Attachments

• I20100529123931406.jpg
    I20100529123931406.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 23
  • I20100529123945203.jpg
    I20100529123945203.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Wow his pics are amazing! We're definately gonna have one x x

:) thanks. He likes his hand and foot but 1 good thing is he doesnt suck his hand but he opens his mouth for his feet :) lol x

Awww bless him! Theyre some really good images :) Glad it was all worth it :D xx

Wow great pics they are the best bonding experience - did you see babe breath in the atomic fluid? I found that and the eyes open the most amazing thing xx

wow
what amazing pictures!!!
so cool. I would love one of those scans

Wow pics are amazing Hun! I can't wait to have mine, were you nervous about having it?? I feel scared and excited all at the same time x

Nah i wasnt nervous about it i just really wanted to see who he looked like :)

He was opening his mouth and pulling faces but i didnt see him breathing in, although when we saw his chest i could see his chest moving in and out. He opened his eyes slightly once but she never got it in a picture, i think 28weeks is only when they start learing to open there eyes so im not sure hes got the idea yet lol.

It was really great seeing him moving and feeling him at the same time, i just cant wait till hes in my arms now :) I just cant believe he looks so much like his sister (which means she looks just like me as they have diff dads lol) My OH was abit gutted i think that he only got babys lips that look like his lol x

Nah i wasnt nervous about it i just really wanted to see who he looked like :)

He was opening his mouth and pulling faces but i didnt see him breathing in, although when we saw his chest i could see his chest moving in and out. He opened his eyes slightly once but she never got it in a picture, i think 28weeks is only when they start learing to open there eyes so im not sure hes got the idea yet lol.

It was really great seeing him moving and feeling him at the same time, i just cant wait till hes in my arms now :) I just cant believe he looks so much like his sister (which means she looks just like me as they have diff dads lol) My OH was abit gutted i think that he only got babys lips that look like his lol x
when I had 4d scan with dolly we took monty with us and even the scan lady keeped saying now much she looked like him and the still do now, its really how much a girl and a boy can look alike my mam say dolly is monty in a dress haha and my four year old nephew asked me when dolly was born why dose she have montys face lol bless him.

wow he is beautiful! I had a private scan at 21weeks and the lady did some scanning in 3d, the pics were amazing then but really wish i'd booked another one after seeing your pic's. Xx

Wow those pictures are lovely, so clear. Glad you enjoyed it honey and all is well x

Heres another 1 iv got like 81 pictures on the cd and its hard deciding which ones to upload lol :) x

Attachments

• I20100529123940140.jpg
    I20100529123940140.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2
aww the pics are awsome i cant wait to go for my scan. On just the normal scans i reckon the baby has my nose wee button one but i cant wait to go for my 4d scan on friday to see what he looks like its so exciting..

On the normal scans baby looks like his dad and me and my mum was shocked that he actually doesnt he looks like me lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back