4D scan tomorrow!

jomc

Reaction score
Going on my Groupon scan deal tomorrow!
Looking forward to it but was glad to hear Jayceesmumma's experience as I have a bit more of a realistic approach to it now.
Was expecting a fancy place and having a scan for like 20 mins but I know that's not going to happen.
Really hoping if I ask nicely that they wont put any music over the dvd. Would rather not have any sound.
But, all I really wish for is to get a nice pic of my Bubs's face :) Hopefully it will co-operate ;)

Yey!!!! Am well jealous! Can't wait to see the pics :)

Enjoy! Can't wait to see your piccies xx

Sorry :(
I managed to get £44 refunded though so if u feel it wasnt perfect then I recommend complaining to groupon!

It's still an amazing thing seeing ur baby in 4d just a let down when you expect something bigger..
I'm sure he won't mind not putting the music on.. He didn't even ask us if we wanted music let alone let us choose :( if there's no music maybe your baby's heartbeat will be recorded as ours wasnt coz of the music and someone else said the same for theirs..
Unless u like miracles by Mariah Carey? Lol!

So sorry again I hope I haven't put a downer on it for you! You'll love it!!

Sorry :(
I managed to get £44 refunded though so if u feel it wasnt perfect then I recommend complaining to groupon!

It's still an amazing thing seeing ur baby in 4d just a let down when you expect something bigger..
I'm sure he won't mind not putting the music on.. He didn't even ask us if we wanted music let alone let us choose :( if there's no music maybe your baby's heartbeat will be recorded as ours wasnt coz of the music and someone else said the same for theirs..
Unless u like miracles by Mariah Carey? Lol!

So sorry again I hope I haven't put a downer on it for you! You'll love it!!

aw hun dont worry! so glad you got some money back!
we were half an hour late cos of traffic so completely slipped my mind to ask for no music... only realised when I could hear it playing and I thought to myself it was too late at that stage!
I feel happy enough, think cos we got such a good look at the face, but it certainly isnt worth the money we paid, never mind 220!

So glad baby let you look!!! It really isn't worth the money is it!! If u complain you should get £44 back like I did..
Been waiting for ur update all day!! Did u get some good pics??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back