4d scan 60% off with groupon!

nickynoo...

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
For anyone who lives close enough to Crawley Groupon has a deal on today for 60% off a 4D scan with CD, DVD and colour photos for £88 instead of £220 at a place called Peekaboo.

We're team yellow so wont be taking it up but I know there's lots of you out there that are thinking about having one. You have to buy the voucher today but it's valid till Feb 2012. :dance:

It's appearing sold out to me :( they have other locations too but also sold out :(

We're team yellow so wont be taking it up but I know there's lots of you out there that are thinking about having one. You have to buy the voucher today but it's valid till Feb 2012. :dance:

Hun you can choose not to be told the sex of the baby :)
Just checked on their website and I called them. As we are team yellow as well :)

Ooooh I may go for that.. It's an hr and half drive but for £88!

Thats what I thought... everywhere else is quoting me £139 for their starter package. I wont even be paying the difference in that in petrol so well worth it :)

Here is what you get:

The recommended gestation for this scan is between 22 to 33 weeks gestation. The cost of this package is £220 and the appointment duration is approximately 30 minutes. Included in this scan are the items below (colour prints, 3D images on cd, DVD of 4D scan, wellbeing check). This scan is Peek a Boos recommendation if you are looking for a package to give as a gift. Included in the gift bags are a selection of baby products, hand picked by our Peek a Boo midwives as a special gift to our expectant mothers, an example of which can be seen on the packages page.

***** you dont get the giftbag with the groupon offer

Ive done it.. ive never used groupon before even tho im a member.. do i have to book the scan first (now) and then take the voucher with me on the day??

As far as I can tell you need to wait for the coupon to be emailed to you, which will be when the offer ends which is tomorrow night or following morning. You then contact them to book and prob quote the coupon ref

I need to join this Groupon thing, doesnt someone have to email you the link or something??

Or if someone refers you they get something? not sure where i heard this but if anyone wants to reccomend me pm me for email addy.

This offer sounds brill me and dh were talking bout it the other night xx

I'd say be careful to the girls that are further on, a few group ons I have bought have been booked up for weeks/months.. I had to wait 2 and a half months to get my hair done x

I need to join this Groupon thing, doesnt someone have to email you the link or something??

Or if someone refers you they get something? not sure where i heard this but if anyone wants to reccomend me pm me for email addy.

This offer sounds brill me and dh were talking bout it the other night xx

I posted the link above hun in an earlier post., click on it and shud bring u directly to the page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back