4d scan tomorow :)

teampc

Reaction score
oh how exciting, just realised tomorow is tuesday and that means we have our 4d scan :)

I cant wait to see bubba again and see him wiggling about in there..ill be back after the scan to share some piccies with you guys

Awww enjoy!!! Its amazing! Looking forward to seeing your pics

x

Aww it's came really quickly! Have a great time and can't wait to see pics :)

not long now :)
will be heading off soon I think very excited

its amazing. dont take your eyes off the screen cos you certainly wont want to miss anything. xxx

blimey well that ended up taking longer than expected lol

big shock, baby was misbehaving again :)
so we got there and went in, the sonographer had a look at baby and he was the wrong way up, so after about 20 minutes she suggested a walk and a bottle of lucozade, so off we went.

Then when we came back, baby had turned over nicely..........but he wouldnt move his arm from in front of his face.....and I really do mean he wouldnt move it, we spent at least half an hour trying to convince him to wiggle about

but nothing.....so off we went for another walk and a drink, went for a much longer walk this time and followed it with a bit of jumping up and down lol

so third time back in to be scanned, and at last he was the right way round and he stopped covering his face, they got some fab photos and the video is so cute, Ill upload some piccies tomorow when Im on the computer

Id really recomend it to anyone, it was completely amazing

glad you enjoyed it. my lo was naughty to and covering his face but still managed to get some good piccies.

so good that walking worked out and he stopped being a pickle. can't wait to see the pics. xxx

Glad he decided to behave for you after a few walks lol.. He looks like a little cutie in the pic you sent :) can't wait to see the rest!

x

ahw sounds great i love 4d scans - can't wait to see the pics x x x

here are some piccies :)

Attachments

• BABYBOND_7.JPG
    BABYBOND_7.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 6
  • BABYBOND_17.JPG
    BABYBOND_17.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 6
  • BABYBOND_19.JPG
    BABYBOND_19.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 6
  • BABYBOND_20.JPG
    BABYBOND_20.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 6
Awwww he's so cute!!!! I wish I had waited till just after 28 weeks for mine because baby looks a bit skinny :lol: But I loved it too!

x

Pics are all great, bet you can't stop looking at them :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back