4D scan today

batgirl3111

Reaction score
I am going for a 4D scan today, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me a little about what to expect. I am feeling a bit nervous about it now.

Well I haven't had a proper 4d scan so not sure how helpful I can be but when I went for my 36 week growth scan they had a new machine and they were teaching the sonographers how to use it. It had 4D on it and they did a couple of pics of babys face for us. It was bloody amazing! It was very surreal seeing a little face with recognisable family features!! The baby looked like my daughter did when she was born and it was also quite reassuring to see a little face yawning and blinking! I expect a full 4D will be even more fantastic!! Let us know how you get on! :wave:

I loved every moment of my 4D scan, it was amazing to see jelly bean moving around and all the facial features. The lady who did the scan had to keep prodding my belly as they wouldn't move it's hand and foot to begin with so we couldn't see much of the face.

We paid for ours which I had to say was worth every penny and the treatment you get when you pay for something rather than going to the NHS hospital is so much better. I can understand now why people who can afford to go private for the birth!

It will be a great experience and I'm sure you will love every moment.

Will be great to hear how you get on with yours! We have our 4D scan on saturday afternoon at Babybond near Milton Keynes - really looking forward to it!

The 4D scan was excellent even though our little boy insisted on keeping his hands over his face most of the time! It was so lovely, he was sucking his thumb which apparently is quite advanced. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone as it has made us feel closer to him even though he isn't even out in the world yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back