4d scan today :)

elisesmum

Reaction score
I'm very excited to have my 4d scan today, looking forward to seeing what my little boy looks like, hoping to get some good pics, shame I have to wait til half 6 tho :( x

Hope you enjoy it hun, its amazing!! Hope the time flys by too! :D x x

sorry posted in wrong place lol x x

Last edited:
Do you think it's worth it? I have been debating it awhile LOL

Hope the scan went well - they are definitely worth it! I had mine at 27 weeks and still look at the pictures everyday, the detail is amazing! I can't wait to see of my girlie looks just like her photo ;) or how she's changed in these 10 weeks!

So after a stressful start to the scan ( got lost and ended up being half an hour late) we saw our big bubba who weighs 2lb 4oz, he was a little monkey as usual wouldn't move and had his arm next to his head and was against my placenta meaning not much fluid between the placenta and Leo so the pics wasn't the best but it was a fantastic experience and the people at babybond were lovely, so here he is :) x ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340961722.251910.jpg

Ahh fab photo, I had my 4d yest at babybond too, shall upload pic later. Nxt time we see our baby's will be in the flesh! Xx

Sounds like our little madam when we had ours. What an amazing pic though :D x x

I just worry that it will spoil the surprise of seeing baby when baby's born :)

He is sooooo cute!! My baby was just like yours, arms up and face on placenta so didn't get the best pic either but think yours is great!! xx

AWW! Love the picture! He is adorable! I'm sure you can't wait to see him in R/L! :D

I think I will go ahead with mine even if it spoils the surprise :) i would feel less worried seeing him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back