4d scan today! UPDATED WITH PICS *update pg3 groupon got back to me*

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
FX we get some good pics as this is our one and only shot at this!! :pray:
Ellies pics were ok but took 3 goes and still had placenta/cord over her face :(
Just found out baby is head down but not engaged.. Does that mean a good chance of a pic?
We were going to invite mil as it was her 50th 2days ago, but she's banging on about finding out the sex again :mad: so no chance!! Sounds mean but my OH said he didn't want her there for that reason too. We are gonna go straight there to watch the DVD though :) guaranteed she will 'see' something lol she's adamant it's a boy.. I think it is too but OH just doesn't want her to be right and 'told you so' lol!!

So at 4pm can we all hope baby is in a decent position for pics and NO GENDER!!!! Lol!!!
:pray:

Last edited:
Good luck hunny, i had mine at 28 weeks and 29 weeks, she always wanted to cuddle in to the placenta . Hope he/she preforms for you today so you get a good dvd and pictures.
No peaking inbetween them legs :) x

Thanks!! No, no peeking going on!! Gonna make it clear we don't want to know so they should avoid it!

I hope you get some good pics today, you must be excited! :)

Good luck, hope your little one behaves unlike mine did! We have one more go once hubby home, 3rd time lucky I hope!

Fx for u too Sarah!! I'm hoping this one is a one hit wonder (like the conception :rofl:) as we won't get another shot :(

How come you won't get another try? Not sure if I have a shy or naughty baby! The sonographer said it's bits were on full view and perfect for finding out but I resisted! Typical though, if I'd wanted to know it would have been cross legged! I think it sounds like a boy though!

Lol!!
Coz I got the groupon deal £240 scan for £88 and in the conditions it says I they can't get the 4d images they'll do a set of 2d instead :(

Wasnt too impressed tbh.. got there 10 mins early.. (after an hr and half drive) and noone was there to greet us or tell us the family before us had arrived late so we had to wait.. 20mins of wondering what was going on in this office block.. nothing baby-fied about it, just a rented office room.. we got seen.. the guy was really friendly but we had to remind him twice we wernt finding out the sex :roll:
The scan was recorded.. with his choice of music.. miracles-so cheesy.. it only lasted 6 mins and we got 15 images.. it was so rushed.. and when we got the heartbeat recorded, the music played over it so we didnt actually hear anything on the dvd just saw the heartbeat waves.. and as baby was starting to suck its thumb in 2d he stopped... youd think hed quickly switch to 4d for a pic :mad: i really felt it was a waste of time and money for the time we were in there and what we got.. and to make matters worse, the baby was in a perfect position for pics so we could have had so much more...and a longer dvd!
Anyway... smitten with my beautiful bubba and glad we actually got to see him/her properly on the first (and only) go!

Baby Rose at 30+5

Attachments

• 30+5 (2).JPG
    30+5 (2).JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 30+5 (3).JPG
    30+5 (3).JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 30+5 (4).JPG
    30+5 (4).JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 30+5 (5).JPG
    30+5 (5).JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 30+5 (6).JPG
    30+5 (6).JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 21
few more :)

Attachments

• 30+5 (7).JPG
    30+5 (7).JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 30+5 (8).JPG
    30+5 (8).JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 30+5 (9).JPG
    30+5 (9).JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 30+5 (10).JPG
    30+5 (10).JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 30+5 (11).JPG
    30+5 (11).JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 10
finally..

Attachments

• 30+5 (12).JPG
    30+5 (12).JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 30+5 (13).JPG
    30+5 (13).JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 30+5 (14).JPG
    30+5 (14).JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 30+5.JPG
    30+5.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 10
aww lovely so cute, i did the same deal with groupon and wasnt impressed with the treatment or what you recieved. The guy we had played same tune through ours and couldnt hear heartbeat either. Did you go to crawley? We went with baby bond with our first and they were amazing so although we didnt get money off like this one the package was 179 and we got alot more for our money. Shame really but still amazing that we got to see the little lady. Find it amazing that they can get a picture like that from inside you.

Really cute pics hunny bet you cant wait now x

Awwww what a beautiful baba.
Sorry you didn't enjoy the experience very well though hun, I think some companies just do it for the money and are so tired of doing scan after scan that they don't care any more. What they should take into consideration is that every customer is a different customer and we're all so happy and excited about our baby that we should have a brilliant 4D experience! At least you saw baby though and have some wonderful photos! xxx

Least you got some great pics! We're the other way round with company we went to, they couldn't be nicer or more helpful just my baby that's the pain!

aww lovely so cute, i did the same deal with groupon and wasnt impressed with the treatment or what you recieved. The guy we had played same tune through ours and couldnt hear heartbeat either. Did you go to crawley? We went with baby bond with our first and they were amazing so although we didnt get money off like this one the package was 179 and we got alot more for our money. Shame really but still amazing that we got to see the little lady. Find it amazing that they can get a picture like that from inside you.

Really cute pics hunny bet you cant wait now x

Yeah it was crawley..
I'm glad I'm not the only one my OH thinks I'm just being fussy.. With Ellie we went to future babies had 3 attempts with half decent pics and 40min DVD!! It was about 160 I think..
Actually feel a bit conned tbh!! Maybe it's a male thing lol and they just don't understand..
I'd have rather paid the extra for alot more and less travel!!

Thanks girls I'm so happy baby was in a good position!!
Got some lovely pics that's the main thing :D

The pics are great.

But I would complain if your not happy, they might offer you to go in again for free?

:)

I'm going to complain to groupon in hope for a refund I feel so conned!! Been on my mind all night!!
I wouldn't want a free scan tbh the drive was so long and luckily there was no traffic.. If it was a worthwhile scan then I'd do it, but for 5mins?? No way! Not worth £88! If it was £30 fair play but for £160 I got a 40min DVD with Ellie! So pissed off... It's ruined the scan experience for me.. I know I should b grateful to have had one n seen my baby but we r so short on money and to waste it on just 5mins makes me angry!
Defo gonna find a review website for it and put my opinion! If I can't get a refund I'll save others from the same prob!!

Yeah I know where you're coming from.

Defo check out the terms & conditions at the time of booking, see if it says anything about you not being satisfied, or if they said it was supposed to last a certain amount of time?

Even if it is in the terms & conditions, i'd complain anyway, worth a try.

:)

Awww beautiful!!!!! Didnt realise we both had 4ds yesterday! glad yours went well hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back