4d scan today! UPDATED WITH PICS *update pg3 groupon got back to me*

let us know what they say as i didnt even think of doing that, feel the same as you did, glad im not the only one to feel like this, My OH wasnt mpressed either when u compare it to the previous one we had done. xx

It's not too late to complain hun it never is!
Gonna call tomo they aren't open today.. I'm still fuming over it tbh :(
Oh pringle I didn't know u did!! Have u uploaded some pics? How did it go an who did u have them done with??

I checked t&c and they say u don't have another chance to rescan free unlike everywhere else.. They say on the site to allow 30mins for appointment including rendering images.. Nothing about length of DVD or scan or even how many pics u get! Realized I got two of the same images too so only got 14..
He spent 5mins at least trying to log on to groupin to get the voucher redeemed, 5mins of scan then the rest doing the pics on his comp.. The print out was 5small images on one a4 sheet
The pics r so small I doubt I'd be able to print them off a decent size without distortion.. Was expecting to have to resize them to upload them on here but they went straight on they r so small :(
How they can say that was a £220 scan is beyond me!! Plus with the groupon u don't get the gift bag either!
I dont know how I'm going to go about this but I hope we can get some sort of refund!!
Was thinking of saying the discs don't work or something for added back up but then I want to add how small the images are and how the heartbeat wasn't recorded!
I'm so gutted right now as we have come into alot of financial difficulties and personal stresses and this was supposed to be an amazing experience for us.
They talk about how the gift bag is put together by their midwives but it's just one guy renting an office space with a machine!! Total con!!!

Hello, OMG baby rose is so so Pretty! :) I think the pics are fab lil baba looks really happy and content really lovely cheeks :)

I get so paranoid like you about finding out the sex at scans, I have to give every sonographer a big speech on how ive kept it hush for this long etc.

Shame about the sonographer!
xxxxxxx

Thanks :) we didn't have time for measurements or estimated weight like I wanted :(

Bubs is so chubby it's amazing!!

oh hun! Im so sorry it was such a shit experience, pardon my french lol
I have mine booked for next weekend......... have really lowered my expectations after reading ur post.
Wish I could cancel now and book elsewhere :(
but, you have a gorgeous baby!

Last edited:
So sorry Hun I hope I haven't shit on it too much for u :( maybe call groupon and see if u can cancel and rebook elsewhere? Sorry!! We did get to see the baby tho and get some good images of it.. Is it far for u to travel? I think if it was more local it wouldn't have been as bad as I'm taking it!!
Gonna call them tomorrow and see what they say.. Prob say tough but I'll try!
Sorry again I feel so bad now :(

Dont feel bad hun! Best to know these things! Hope Groupon do something for

Their phone lines are down this week :( going so send them an email instead but it doesn't look hopeful!
I am sorry, it is still an amazing thing to see the baby, just it's not the best value for money as I'd hoped and the fact we were waiting around for so long didn't help

Can you believe both my mum and sister said they hope the baby is a boy coz it wouldn't be a pretty girl??!!
Harsh or what!!

:hug: the pics are so cute Hun, I'm
Sorry that you feel cheated of the experience though :( x

Thanks babe :) more annoyed about what my family have said now tbh :(

Just an update... I emailed groupon and they credited me with £44 as goodwill gesture and they are doing what they can to prevent it happening again.. Possibly won't be using peekaboo anymore!
If anyone else had a bad experience it's worth complaining about!

im gonna see if i can withdraw the money.. id prefer the cash tbh as im not really interested in any other groupon deals lol! bad first experience lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back