4D scan!!!

erin

Reaction score
We had our 4d scan yesterday! i can't believe how amazing and overwhelming it was for us! It was very clear, we spent half an hour (maybe a bit more) spying on our little girl! She was so active and was doing all sorts of things, smiling, waving, yawning, picking her nose, rubbing her eyes!!! :clap:

It was an amazing experience!!! :dance:

Here are some pics that we've uploaded:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9 ... =562120773

They're amazing! In 7 and 11 she just looks like she's giving you a wave!

Hi there
just wanted to say the photos are lovely and we are expecting a little girl too and we have got the name jessica for our little one.
We were considering a 4d scan but decidied not too as its quite expensive but after seeing your photos we may now consider it.
Im 31 weeks so slighty ahead with my pregnancy.
Hope all goes well with your new family

Rachel :D

aww wow those pictures are absolutly amazing, they are deff worth the money arent they?
i wish i could od had them done, you properly get to see the litte features on your little ones face :D:D:D
bet your well happy with them :D

Aww she is so cute, our little girls seem to be exactilly the same age so far! I had a 4d scan done when she was 21 weeks and am hoping to have another in a couple of weeks time, interesting to see from your pics how much my little one has changed too :) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back