4D pics at 29w

first-timerhello

Reaction score
We went for a 4D scan yesterday which was pretty amazing! Got loadsa pics and a 10min DVD with all the moving stuff...

52848b44-6c7b-265c.jpg

52848b85-6ca1-6c83.jpg

52848b85-6cc1-ccd9.jpg

Aw bless, great pics hun! We had a 4d scan too, its so amazing! x x

Aww very cool indeed. I LOVE my 4d scan pics :) I pull them out every so often and stare at them! You can see every little feature and his cute button nose. aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Cant wait to meet him.

Do you know what you're having hun ?

Ahhh your baby is gorgeous look at that wee cute nose - Great pics huni, enjoy xxx

aw they are fab pictures we get to see the wee one in 4d twice a week as we are in for doppler and growth scans so it is so strange to see the differnance in the baby every few days today she was lying with her head on her hand and was swallowing alot then she got the hiccups lol, thats what she gets for being greedy xx

Ahhh those are great, very cute baby you have there !

And as your the same stage as me, so really nice to see what Devon will be like in my tum too (development wise) by looking at your pics, thanks hun for posting

516e5eb0-9116-aa35.jpg

There's another one. It's pretty amazing huh? He/she was doing funny thing things with their hand. Biting the back of their hand too. Which is something I do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back