40 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Menie13

Reaction score
Oh dear already 40 weeks today, I just can't believe the 9 months I was worrying are already gone!!! Time goes so fast!!!

Just waiting for the baby now :) like we say in France the baby will be "La cerise sur le gâteau" but before that I guess there is the labour which might require a bit of work ;)

Our daughter seems pretty happy in the oven, hopefully she will decide to come to see us soon ;) I might need to stop to eat "creme au chocolat" as she might start to want to stay just for the fun to enjoy these chocolate creams ;)

Anyway, I still can't believe how it has been so quick

At least the finish line is in sight!
Hopefully your little one will be with you very soon:)

Woohoo! Hope she decides to find out what's going on on the other side of mummy's tummy soon!

Oooohh come on LO, Mummy is waiting to meet you x x

Congrats on getting to ur due date, hope LO puts in an appearance soon xx

Let's see when LO will decide to meet us :) hopefully it will be in the next couple of days :)

I bet that feels very surreal!......I'm finding it really tough not knowing when LO will come, I'm not a very patient person and still have potentially another 4 weeks if he's late!

Happy due date!! Hopefully you'll meet your daughter very soon!!

I bet that feels very surreal!......I'm finding it really tough not knowing when LO will come, I'm not a very patient person and still have potentially another 4 weeks if he's late!
Yup it seems surreal, just to think than in few days we might have a little one in the house!!!! I am not the most patient person either :) but yeah it's a weird feeling mixed of emotions, can't wait to meet her but in the same time I have a little apprehension as I want to be able to care properly of our new little daughter (ie breast feeding, understand why she is crying etc..) if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back