40 week 1 day pregnant with diarrhoea?

due4thnov

Reaction score
does this mean labour is near i have also had period pain but not regular and only tonight the top of my belly feels like someone has winded me and in the last fiew weeks had lower back pain loss of plug + nesting instinct how long till i should think about going the hospital xxx

Hey hun deffo sounds like your not far from meeting your little one, very promising! have some rest and try and relax for a little bit and play the waiting game, you wont need to go to the hospital untill your actually in labour, but you could give them a call and give them a warning :hug: good luck xxX

i started with diarrhoea the night i started with contractions... i was told its your body flushing everything out in preperation!
so yeh sounds like things could be starting....... :dance:

youll deffinatly know when to ring the hospital, you will need to have contactions every few minutes, and beleive me youll know when your having them!!! .... good luck... :hug:

good luck i had that before i went into labour with DS, its your body clearing out in readiness for labour :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back