40 day cycle

littlemoo

Reaction score
Hi, im just trying to sus things out in my head. im late and hoping im pregnant. but i have a horrible feeling im not. i normaly have between 28 and 30 day cycle. this time its been 40 days and still no period, meaning i am almost 2 weeks late, yet i have done home tests and they neg. is it too early to tell or could it be something or nothing? does anyone else have a 40+ day cycle?

Thanks for you help guys xx

I would suggest going to the doctors to get checked out if you keep getting BFN on the HPTs. HPTs normally can detect pregnancy hormones from the day that AF is due or at least within a week. Have you been using the same brand when you have tested? I know some brands are prone to giving false negatives. Might be worth checking out the brand you use here http://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html.

I seem to be on an exact 32 day cycle and have been since I came off the pill. How long have you been TTC? Were you on the pill or injection or using other contraceptives? Sometimes what you used can have a bearing on how quickly it takes for you cycles to sort themselves out.

I hope you have been getting false negatives and that you are pregnant :D Let us know how you get on :)

Last month mine was 42 days... but mine have been all over the place the past year...but they are starting to sort themselves out... I think there are several people on here who have longer cycles... just keep track of them and maybe get your GP to check ovulation... as that can definitely dictate the length of your cycle.

hey hun i have had a 41 day cycle but my periods are all over the place since i came off the pill in December

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back