4 Names picked and then MIL threw this one in...

Kc296612

Reaction score
So, my husband and I had a list which included Violet, Hazel, Scarlett, and Lydia.

We already have a son named Westley and a daughter named Ivy.

We were leaning toward Violet and when we told my MIL, she said ' Well, we can call her Vivy (or Vivie) for short!

Then suddenly, we started contemplating naming her plain old Vivy, or maybe even Vivian.

Then last night we decided that the middle name will be after his grandma, which is Rosetta. We could also use Rose.

As I say Vivy Rose, or Vivy/Vivian Rosetta I start loving it even more.

What do you guys think??

It's just so random compared to the direction I thought we would go in. Last name starts with an M.

That's funny, there's these two mum friends I talk to who seem glued to each other, I've never see one without the other. One of them has a Violet Rose and the other one has a Vivian Rose. They're both nice names. x

Nice name but the only thing that would put me off is because Vivy is basically spelt the same as Ivy but with an extra letter. That alone would put me off but I’m a bit weird like that lol x

Nice name but the only thing that would put me off is because Vivy is basically spelt the same as Ivy but with an extra letter. That alone would put me off but I’m a bit weird like that lol x
Yeah that's what my mind went with too. All are nice though. I considered Viviana with my first

I like Vivian or Viviana but not Vivy, I think you can call her Vivy as a nickname after anyways.
It's like with my DD1, we called her Sienna because my oh liked the nickname "Cece" but she calls herself "Nena" so we call her that now lol

Hi, my daughter’s name is Ivy Rose. I was quite keen on Violet in the past and then a friend named hers Violet Rose so I wouldn’t use it now but I think Violet goes really nicely with Ivy. I’m afraid I don’t really like Vivy because I would just think of it being too close to Ivy. I’m also a big fan of Scarlett but my husband vetoed that one a long time ago. If we are lucky enough to have another daughter we know the middle name will be Ruby after my husband’s grandmother. The Rose in our daughter’s name comes from my great grandmother and Rose is also my middle name because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back