4 days to go!!

Mummy to one

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

You might have seen my last post about how my partner and I of 11 years recently broke up due to long distance.

We do want to get back together and during my ovulation period we had unprotected sex. Although we were trying for a baby when together I know it isn't the best timing and even though I really didn't want to take it, I took the morning after pill, but I did take it really late at 72 hours after sex.

My af is not due for another 4 days but for the last few days I have been having cramps in my tummy and constantly feeling wet down there so much so that I have to check that my AF hasn't started.

Do you think that my af is just getting ready to come or would there be any chance that the pill didn't work and I am pregnant?

I don't want to get excited about it coz I know I'm my heart I won't be.

C x

Hi,

Does no on have any thoughts :( it's just good to talk to people even if I am imagining things.

My af is now 3 days away. I got a really cramped tumm yesterday and when I wiped I had a wee bit light pink water. I then later had 2 dark brown spots in my underwear and nothing since.

Could this just be my af coming?

I know I'm more that likely just hoping for something that's not happening but it's just good to talk to other people in the same position.

Any replys would be appreciated :( x

Hey. I can't really offer you any advice hun. Have you tested? I know it's early.

Spotting is common before AF and sometimes in early pregnancy so I can't be sure.

The only thing I can say is I'm having cramps and have a high cervix and getting loads of creamy cm so I feel wet. I'm 17 DPO. 3 days late. No AF and BFNs so it may be a sign for both of us. Good luck cx

Hi there,

Thank you so much for replying! It's so strange I swear the minute I write something on here I jinx it coz my stomach starts cramping! It's just nice to have someone to talk to about it when your stressing.

I think I will probably be out but can only keep my fingers x!

I have them crossed for you too!

Thanks again

C x

Hi there,

Thank you so much for replying! It's so strange I swear the minute I write something on here I jinx it coz my stomach starts cramping! It's just nice to have someone to talk to about it when your stressing.

I think I will probably be out but can only keep my fingers x!

I have them crossed for you too!

Thanks again

C x

Your welcome :)
I know what you mean. When your TTC it can be hard. You don't want to tell anyone but at the same time you need to talk about it. That's why I love this forum :)
I hope the cramps aren't AF!
Thanks, Fx for you too xx

I have no advice but I am the same I have been very wet down there too and keep checking to see if af is here I am due af today hope you ladies get the results you want gl to you al lxxx

I have no advice but I am the same I have been very wet down there too and keep checking to see if af is here I am due af today hope you ladies get the results you want gl to you al lxxx

Thank you. Gl to you too!
Have you tested? I keep getting BFNs :( but I feel so sick at the minute :( every time I move I feel like I'm going to vomit. Hopefully that's a good thing but knowing my luck it will be a sickness bug :( lol xx

Thank you. Gl to you too!
Have you tested? I keep getting BFNs :( but I feel so sick at the minute :( every time I move I feel like I'm going to vomit. Hopefully that's a good thing but knowing my luck it will be a sickness bug :( lol xx

i am too nervous but will need to get the courage soon looking down my boobs look much bigger and they are sore with very sensitive nipples my dogs nose nudged them through my clothes and i was hitting the roof lol and also the car seatbelt touches them too and it really hurts and i have been having a crampy tummy since my last bleed which was 12/12/15 a week early and theis one hasn't happened just very moist so i am very confused but i had a general medical blood test on Monday and everything was normal but don't know if it would show up in there if i was

sounds promising the nauseas fx for you xxx

Aaww hun.. You need to know either way. I would just test. It might not be the outcome you want but at least it gives you peace of mind.

If the blood test would have showed you were pregnant I think they would have told you to be honest. But.. They probably haven't tested you for pregnancy so they probably don't know.

My boobs are the same. They have been in previous pregnancies.

Good luck. I hope you get the courage to test and its a BFP!! Xx

Aaww hun.. You need to know either way. I would just test. It might not be the outcome you want but at least it gives you peace of mind.

If the blood test would have showed you were pregnant I think they would have told you to be honest. But.. They probably haven't tested you for pregnancy so they probably don't know.

My boobs are the same. They have been in previous pregnancies.

Good luck. I hope you get the courage to test and its a BFP!! Xx

thank you for the encouragement that's what i was thinking with the blood test so i still have some hope then i may get a test tomorrow for Friday cos then i would be 2 days late but my last cycle was a week early so would i count from then for my next cycle or when it should have happened as i should have started last month 19th not 12th xx

You count from the day your cycle starts. So the 12th.

I will keep my FX for you! Even if it's a BFN your still in until AF shows.

Xx

thank you I am testing in the morning tomorrow andlast night I had such a bad night never slept well as so sore boobs and sensitive nipples and tight heavy fellingin tummy hope you are all well xxx

Sorry to hear that. I hope you can get some sleep today or tonight!

I'm fine. Just fed up waiting. I've tested this morning and it's BFN. I just want to know what's going on xx

Sorry to hear it was a bfn :( have you tested today jemjem?

I'm not 2 days before my af. still getting cramps every now and then :( my partner and I had sex last night and when I went to toilet and wiped it was like pink water but now it's gone again.

I'm assume if it was ib then I wouldn't be cramping ever day, so I'm guessing I'm just waiting on af arriving. Not sure what to think :(

C x

Sorry to hear it was a bfn :( have you tested today jemjem?

I'm not 2 days before my af. still getting cramps every now and then :( my partner and I had sex last night and when I went to toilet and wiped it was like pink water but now it's gone again.

I'm assume if it was ib then I wouldn't be cramping ever day, so I'm guessing I'm just waiting on af arriving. Not sure what to think :(

C x

I am testing tomorrow hubby bought me 2 tests today the clearblue digital ones my af was due yesterday so tomorrow I will be 2 days late and definitely testing then I have been cramping a lot too nearly every day and really bad at night so it maybe is a sign well fingers crossed for you and for your test in 2 days xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back