4 days late, scared to test incase BFN

Rachellucy

Reaction score
Hi!

I am normally regular I've been recording my cycle for 20 months and my average is 28 days but can fluctuate from 27-30 (30 only twice in 20 months)

I am now on Day 32 and still no sign at all. I have an odd dull ache and occasional sharp pain on left side. It does not feel like PMS cramps. and when checked just clear CM. have a very full feeling in abdomen.

This weekend I have been exhausted up the point of where I could not physically stay awake past 11pm. Iv have been only wanting fruit juice especially orange which I hardly drink and feel slightly queasy (but get this prior to period so have not thought much of the feeling queasy).

I had an ectopic 4 and a half years ago and had a ruptured tube and when I tested it came up BFN 2 weeks before it ruptured even though at hospital they stated it was 7 weeks.

I am scared for 2 reasons

If its a BFN - then its another heart breaking negative
- or I am worried its another ectopic with a negative

I am so sure I will not see the positive as I only have one tube now and we know it is going to be harder TTC.

What if I am reading into it all too much? I am not imagining the signs and the only reason I am getting excited/nervous is because I am never this late.

Sorry for going on.

:)

Last edited:
Sorry you've gone through that in the past. I know testing can be very scary.

You will find out either way.

Also if you do the test means you care and someone up there will notice that. So fingers crossed! X

Last edited:
These all sound like really positive signs but there is only one way you will know for sure! Good luck xx

Congratulations! :)
I hope everything works out well for you this time! x

Awesome news, congrats and please spread the baby dust! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27