• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3rd miscarriage :-(

bex

Reaction score
Iam currently going through what is my third misscarriage. :( Can anyone tell me what to expect with the tests that they do when investigating why this keeps happening? Also can I continue TTC if I am due to have the tests as I really would like to go on trying straight away? Has anyone else had 3 miscarriages and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy? Sorry for all the questions but I don't know where else to go and really don't find my doctor very helpfull/sympathetic. I have one son who is two and was born by c section (a very healthy pregnancy with no complications) and I can't help but wonder if my section/ previous pregnancy has anything to do with the losses I have had since.

Any info/advice would be gratefully received. Bx :(

i have no advice hun, but wanted to say im so sorry for your loss again :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi im sorry i cant help give answers to ur questions, im also going through a bit of a rough time to at the minute, but wanted to send some :hug: :hug: :hug:

i sorry i can't help either but i wanted to send you loads of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry I cant give you any advice, but cam give you some Luv xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so sorry for your losses, i cant help with what happens with tests etc :hug: :hug:

Honestly?? unless it was a late loss I wouldnt expect too much, I had 3 mcs (one at 19 and then two consec one in july then sept) I had tests but they found nothing so it left me back at square one...

The fact you have a son already is good and means theres no problemns with conception etc.

I know alot of ppl may disagree but I honestly believe now it is one of those things that just happens as sad as it is :(

If I were you just keep on trying :hug: :hug: :hug:

My pregnancy is healthy now, took a long time to accept it was working out but happy now :).

P.s just also like to add im really sorry for your loss, I know no matter if its a 1dst or more it still hurts. i guess i found the tests just made me more upset and angry at the time of not having an answer as to why it happened. Sometimes their aren't answers to everything we just need to percevere and have faith and eventually we get there in the end... :hug: :hug:

sorry i dont have any advice for u but i just wanted to say that im really sorry x

Thank you so much for your comments, they are really appreciated.
I had a scan to check for cysts etc yesterday and all looks as it should be with no cysts. They took some blood to do various tests but basically warned me that they don't really expect to find anything and that it's just a case of bad luck... they have adviced me to keep trying and that there is no reason why it shouldn't happen especially as my body has already done it once before. So here's to trying again.... I'm keeping everything crossed! :pray: thanks again.

bex said:
Thank you so much for your comments, they are really appreciated.
I had a scan to check for cysts etc yesterday and all looks as it should be with no cysts. They took some blood to do various tests but basically warned me that they don't really expect to find anything and that it's just a case of bad luck... they have adviced me to keep trying and that there is no reason why it shouldn't happen especially as my body has already done it once before. So here's to trying again.... I'm keeping everything crossed! :pray: thanks again.

Keep trying hon, its honestly the best thing you can do after a loss :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back