3rd miscarriage at 7 weeks

Eryinera

Reaction score
So. I'm here again. I've not had my mc yet but it has no heartbeat.
So that's three times I've seen a heartbeat and three times its stopped at 7 weeks. I guess I'm just shit. I feel like I'm being punished am I not a good enough mum to my son? I kow that it's all irrational and that had nothing to do with it. I know it's most likely to be my blood that's at fault. I know I should be concentrating on getting myself better and figuring out what's causing my heart problems and find out if I have blood clots on my lungs. But right now I don't give a shit I just want to have another baby. I just want to be pregnant again. Well... getting pregnant hasn't been my issue it's keeping them. Stupid body.

I'm so sorry Eryinera. I really hope they can figure out your heart problems and help you get your take home baby. Take some time for yourself, feel better soon xx

So sorry for your loss, sometimes our baby making journeys are just so tough and unfair. Hopefully your hospital can shed some light on what is happening, have you had rmc tests? Lean on those around you, stay strong x

I'm going for rmc test in around 6 months however I'm currently being tested independently for Hughes syndrome as they think I have a blood clot on my lungs atm. That's known to cause rmc so weirdly I'm hoping I have this.

Eryinera so sorry for your loss! I really hope they find out what the reason is. It makes it easier to have something to blame then to have to guess and wonder why you can't have it whilst everyone else has. Really hope it will work out for you soon. Hugs!!! and all the love to you and OH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back