3D scan pictures... Who does your baby look like?

leesey

Reaction score
Sad I know, but I got MIL to look out hubby's baby pictures to compare. When we saw LO on the 4D scan, I knew he/she had daddy's lips but couldn't figure out the nose and face cos it didn't look like either of us.

When I saw hubby's baby pics I was in shock - he/she is his total double!! I could be a bit biased but my gorgeous baby definitely takes after their daddy :D

Do you see it or am I totally imagining it?

Would be nice to see other people's scan pics and own baby pics to compare, I'll need to track down some of my own baby pics but I don't think he/she will look like me. It's so exciting imagining what they're going to look like!! xx

Attachments

• 3D baby edit.jpg
    3D baby edit.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 25
  • g newborn.jpg
    g newborn.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 22
  • g newborn 2.jpg
    g newborn 2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I can see a resemblance there definitely! How exciting x

On the other hand...

Here's a pic of me! Not newborn, but as young as I could find in my own photos. I'm getting totally carried away guessing what my baby looks like!! :whistle:

Attachments

• 3D baby edit.jpg
    3D baby edit.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 10
  • babyleese.jpg
    babyleese.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 15
Oh I'm gonna do this!!!
Totally see daddy in your pics :) how exciting!!!xxx

Can deffo see the resembelence with babys daddy! I think our LO looks like his/her Daddy from our 4d scan pics x

It's fun getting the old pics out :D xx

You've made me want to find ours now, but don't seem to have any handy.

You've made me want to find ours now, but don't seem to have any handy.

I only had one of my baby photos scanned in, did it ages ago, but had to go ask MIL for dh's baby pics as he has none (he wasn't really that interested in my little project :p ) so just scanned a couple of those in tonight while he's watching the football!! xx

this is a lovely idea and can totally see babys daddy x

I think you LO has your nose and possibly your chin but his/ her lips are like her daddy. Oo, I said her, I think it's a girl Btw, I do every time I see your avatar :) xx

I think you LO has your nose and possibly your chin but his/ her lips are like her daddy. Oo, I said her, I think it's a girl Btw, I do every time I see your avatar :) xx

That's so funny, I usually say him, and when I saw how much baby looked like dh I was even more convinced it was a him, but I do think it might be a bit like me, so possibly girl!! I'm so excited about LO coming, I just want to meet them soon don't care if it's a boy or a girl!! xx

Absolutely, just want 10 fingers and ten toes. They will defo be cute whoever they look like xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back