3D Scan photos

Manda

Reaction score
Hiya all,

I had my 3D scan today it was fantastic and well worth the money, my little girl has found her favourite position i think as she was in it last time i had a scan too, her knees were on her nose her feet crossed and on her forehead and when they went to check the sex, they found her hands :oops: with a bum cheek in each one lol, she's not too lady like.

Here are the pics anyway.

1e945936.jpg

11579abc.jpg

06b8c7cf.jpg

c9f7b023.jpg

b14b6a94.jpg

Hope you like them :)

Wow! They're amazing! Did you get a film too?

+++

Thanks,
Yeah we had a 25 minute DVD, it's basicaly of the whole scan, it's really good :)

They really are amazing. You're only a few days ahead of me, so it's nice for me to see how well formed the facial features are at 26 weeks!!!

LBxx

aw wow they are lush!

I really want one of those scans, i dont think anywhere does it near me tho :(

OMG.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW WISH I COULD GO GET THEM FOR MY BABY......... THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE

CONGRATULATIONS

Does anyone know, is there an ideal time to have it, ie after so many weeks?

Reading this thread just made me want to get mine sorted so I have rang and booked for the 14th of August, when I'll be 26 weeks and the pictures are supposed to be the best!

can't wait!

Kim said:
Does anyone know, is there an ideal time to have it, ie after so many weeks?

Sorry missed that question. The woman on the phone just told me 26 weeks is the best as the baby has some fat then and doesn't look so alien.

As my hospital doesn't offer the anomoly scan they will do both for me, I get a DVD and about 12 photos, both printed and on disk. Not bad.

Hi, I know I've asked this before but can you have the scan and not see what the baby is, I know this might sound datf but someone I knew had one and they said they could see it was a boy, but then again they wanted to know the sex and had asked. We are thinking about it (me more than OH as he wants the first time he sees the baby to be at the birth) but because our 20 week scan was not the best I am just thinking about it.

I think they can try their best and usaully can tell, but sometimes the legs are crossed and it's hard to see. I think the place I go to let you come back for free if you don't see it first time.

They ask if you want to know what it is and if you dont they wont tell you, you wont be able to see anything cos they concentrate on the face and baby is to big to get a full view of him/her. Just to make sure if they dont ask you whether you want to know tell them you dont.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back