38 weeks

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
It's nice to reach 38 weeks and now baby will be here for definate within a month but I want her here now. Is that selfish? I keep having pains and niggles and just wondering is this it then it stops. :( Come on baby xXx

I have a time limit really tho as my OH not babies dad is in the army and works in northern Ireland they wouldn't allow him any extra leave so he is only here until the 16th :-(. x

Have you started on the old wives tales ? xx

hehehe Im only 34 weeks and im desperate for her to be here now ! xx

Im not even 37 weeks yet hun but I am SO fed up and totally ready for her to come out now.
I had loads of things last night that I thought was the start of labour, and its annoying when you get pains, get your hopes up and then it turns into nothing!
Order a mega hot curry, think Im going to do that tonight, nd get bouncing on a birthing ball :)

I'm getting v impatient! I want him/her to be born asap, but on the other hand, i have 2 weeks left of work with a lot to do then we're going to Brighton for our wedding anniversary, so maybe a couple days after then, lol!!

Lol I'm the same. Can't wait for her to be here now. Every pain or strange feeling I get makes me stop and think, so I have decided to not post about them and just see what happens. Can't wait! X

Yayyy for your being 38 weeks now, on the home run, hope baby comes way before 16th so hubby gets to spend lots of time with you two X horrible old waiting game

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back