38 Weeks Today!!

analiza

Reaction score
Really hoping Matthew decides to show up this coming or week or next, dont know if i cant stand waiting up to a month to see him :pray: Dont really want to do anything now, certainly dont want to go into town. Husband is trying to be as helpfull as possible but im really wanting him out now. Everything is ready and we are just so anxious to meet him and welcome him to the big bad world. Its just all starting to get to me now :wall:

Certainly no signs of activity yet, the other night did have really big pains in my back and down below but that just went away, BH have really been getting out of hand, very strong and having them pretty much all the time.

Sprinkle some labour dust to me, i need it.... OH is convinced by next weekend he will be here, god i hope hes right :pray:

Forgot to mention we were grocery shopping and the girl on the till said 'oh when are you due?' we replied '2 weeks' she replied 'my god youre big, i think he will be here in a few days' Didnt realise that i looked that big!! lol

bless ya hun have lots of lovely labour dust. hope it happens soon 4 u,
obviously im saving a little labour dust 4 myself aswell lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back