• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

38 week appointment

tillzy69

Reaction score
I didn't bloody get it!!!!

Got to the Drs and they didn't have any record of the appointment being mad. But I made the appointment at the Drs. I distinctively remeber being at the Drs and bokking it with one of the receptionists then writing it in my Mat book there and then! So now got to try and get an appointment sometime next week! Sooooooooooo frustrating! I aint slept all night coz of my back pain (not pregnancy related) so wasn't particularly looking forward to getting out of bed this morning!!

And to top it off im still in alot of pain!

Not a happy bunny today!!!!!!:strangle:

Aw hun :hug: not great that due to someone's incompetence you have been put out.

I didn't get a 38 week appointment either. Simply because the midwife didn't have any appointments left! I am quite appauled tbh. I was last at the midwife at 36+3 and won't see her again until 39+2. I know she is going to tell me I won't get a 40 week appointment as well because she will be 'fully booked' bah.

Its ridciculous this is for our children it should be important! When we don't turn up we get told off! The other way around its Oh sorry theres nothing we can do! My next MW appointment is booked for 40+3. Last time I saw her was 36+3. Feels like its a long time inbetween. Just hope I can et an appointment next week but have to ring on the day!

That's ridiculous! I think this is why ours alternate between gp and mw. My 40 week appt is with the gp so at least we are always seen. Could you not ring and ask to see one of the quacks? xxxxxxxxx

The appointment was with the gp. I see both at my Drs surgery. Can't believe they didn't have me down! And I was bursting for a wee holding it coz I needed to give a sample! Oh well just got to try and get an appointment next week.

Ffs that is bad hun, I would write to the surgery manager if I were you. There's no excuse for that. It's a scary enough time as it is without them messing you around :hug: xxxxxxxxx

That's terrible, such an important time in pregnancy too, regular checks are so important, I would complain. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back