38 week appointment

NickyB

Reaction score
Following on from my last thread about not being able to see a MW. I had my Doctor's appointment today, everything's good as usual :) and I'm 2/5th's engaged which sounds... exciting! :dance:

I tried to book my next appointment and couldn't get one until 42 weeks to the day, they induce at EDD + 10 here so I had to haggle with the receptionist a bit. I can't believe how busy it is round here at the moment.

Annnd, I've been slack with the laundry (doesn't help with bump being in the way when eating) this week, so I'm in a pre-pregnancy top today, and you wouldn't notice!

Someone make me go pack my bag please!

:cheer: woohooo hope it isnt long until your holding your LO hunny - how exciting!!!!!

great about you fitting in your pre-pregnancy top - :cheer: :cheer:

hope your ok :hug:

:cheer:

now go pack your bag!! you might need it sooner rather than later!!

Aw thanks!

I don't know what's stopping me. I have most of the stuff I need out on the changer but can't get over the hurdle of packing it away. I *think* once it's zipped up I worry I'll be sitting and waiting, and I don't want to get like that. Hmm.

Glad everything is good :cheer: And yay for engaging :)

Also my bag is only half packed :shhh: I've told OH it is fully packed but I just can't seem to motivate myself :D

Nicky you little bugger! :shock: Go pack that bag!!! It could be ANY day now! Tut tut :shakehead:

And woo hoo on the engagement thing! :cheer: Great news - Wish Evie would follow suit! :D x

Great news on the baby still being engaged.

Defo get that bag packed, you'll be cursing if anything happens and it's not ready.

I've had mine done for about 3 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back