38 week and 1 day midwife appointment

Jess1979

Reaction score
Have been to midwife for my weekly appointment and she has informed me that she is trying to get me an induction date ASAP.

Baby is still back to back with me hence the bad backache. He still hasnt engaged but she doesnt think he will until labour but due to my blood pressure still being on the rise and the consultant doesnt want to see me until 2 days after my due date on the 23rd which she isnt happy about as she doesnt want me going after 41 weeks.

I really dont like my consultant.

:hugs: hope you get sorted soon

Im the opposite my consultant really nice its just the midwifes who are all snotty!! xxx

My Midwife is lovely. I have been seeing her fortnightly now weekly on the instruction of the consultant but the consultant is a muppet. I just hope he isnt there when I either get induced or go into labour. I did tell the midwife Im not happy with him after the last appointment and im not the first to complain apparently.

Hope you find out a date soon and obviously its for the best or they wouldn't plan an induction. X

:hugs: hope you get sorted soon

Im the opposite my consultant really nice its just the midwifes who are all snotty!! xxx

Mine are the same. My consultant is lovely and caring the mw just goes "mmmmm" whenever I talk to her about issues then goes "I'm sure you'll be fine!" Half of the time she has a student and lets her do everything and barely looks up from scribbling in my notes!!

Hope you get things sorted hun and we are watching your induction thread eagerly very soon. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back