37weeks todaaaay!! :)

Ahhh..might give it a go tonight..
Told him on the weekend we would.....oops! Lolol!

Recommended positions ladies haha?! Spooning just doesnt do it! And i can no way go on top!
Guess doggy it is!? Lol x

We can actually still manage missionary - OH must have long arms haha x

LMFAO! I'm the same dani! Doggy all the way at the moment! Spooning hurts and being on top makes me feel like it could split in half be ause of the pain in my groins and hips haha! So sexy! Xxxxx

Karlie xxx

Positions is a struggle for us too.
We don't like spooning. I can go on top but have to hold my bump haha (sexy!)
Doggy is ok but gets painful after a while and it puts oh off that he can't see if I'm in pain or not! Lol (might get a big mirror and grin at him throughout hahahah)
Find it hard to get myself in the mood too! Xx

Tapatalking. X

As for missionary! Lol my oh's belly is matching mine in size at the min and he would need arms 2ft long haha xx

Tapatalking. X

funny reading this thread ladies - jeez the thought of having a bit of nookie doesnt appeal to me but seems to do the trick
doggy seems poplular ha haxx

Lmaooo ahhh girlys!

Bek that mirror comment is hilarious 'CHEEESE :D im still similing keep going!!!' Haha

Right think ill have to give doggy a go, whatever way get to my cervix i dnt care haha!
Might try missionary an get OH to sit up slightly or hang off the bed lol!
Might even get kinky and get on the dining table pahaha! Might not hold my extra 3STONE THO!!!! :shock: ahaahaha x

Lmaooo ahhh girlys!

Bek that mirror comment is hilarious 'CHEEESE :D im still similing keep going!!!' Haha

Right think ill have to give doggy a go, whatever way get to my cervix i dnt care haha!
Might try missionary an get OH to sit up slightly or hang off the bed lol!
Might even get kinky and get on the dining table pahaha! Might not hold my extra 3STONE THO!!!! :shock: ahaahaha x

Haha! Anything to open up these cervix's ay! Lol
On the table lol imagine it collapsing... That might bring on labour! Haha xx

Tapatalking. X

Hahaha!

Knowing me ill report back tomorrow Nd tell u all i didnt even bother having sex lmao!

Oh my god missionary! I don't think I can even remember how to do that it's been so long!! Completely rate you still being able to do that, I can't even lay on my back comfortably to be able to.
It's defo the thing to do though, it brought my first on at 37 weeks! Xxx

try it on the sofa! you sit back, if you have a coffee table prop your legs up an get OH on his knees

Can watch TV at the same time... bonus!

Dani I can't beliv ur fully cooked!! Congratulations my lovely. I will be stalking as much as I possibly can! In between seeing to jack of course xxx

Dani I can't beliv ur fully cooked!! Congratulations my lovely. I will be stalking as much as I possibly can! In between seeing to jack of course xxx

Aww thanks my lovely! :)

Ur a busy mummy now :D cant wait till its my turn YAAAAAY! xx:dance:

I told the oh we'd have to start having lots of sex - then whispered seductivly 'soften my cervix baby'! Lol

PAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!!

My OH turned around and said ' ohhh so u used me to get pregnant, hardly had sex since and now ur using me to get him out ' lmfaooo ;) cheeeeky sod! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back