37 weeks

rosey

Reaction score
37 weeks now! Noticed when I went to the toilet at work yesterday my liner was full of watery type blood. Has anyone else had this? I have had bleeding throughout and it has been there when I wipe still. It's happened with growth spurts in the pas so maybe baby is getting even lower? Just never had a full liner full before is all however I read somewhere u get more discharge now? And as mine has never been clear from some kind of old blood could be this?

If there was a lot/more than usual hun I would ring triage and talk to them just to be on the safe side xxxxxxx

Baby is moving fine and there hasn't been as much since?

I dunno hun but my mw has always told me to report any kind of blood loss xxxxxxxx

I am seeing a midwife on Tuesday, blood loss has been normal for me if it changes to a bright red then I will call but they don't know what it is and just say its one of those things? Had it since week 6 and had about 8 scans overall now. Just want baby out!

Crikey I would be a wreck about that although my mum bled nearly every day with my sister and they were both fine xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back