:( :(

babyslog

Reaction score
Cant sleep, im so bloody tired aswell!

Ive felt really sicky and nauseas since 10pm lastnight and its now 3.30am and still hasnt passed! Felt like this yesterday morning.

And my lower back and hips are aching so much. I just cant get comfortable!

Im boiling with a fan in my face and ive now got a headache in my right eye!!! :( :(

I literally want to cry!
Busy day tomorrow now aswell! :(

Get it out hun! I feel your pain! :( you haven't got much longer to go xx

Aw god hun i just realised ur 41wks!! And heres me moaning at 36wks!

Aw i bet uve had enough now!!! Xx

Hey dani was thinking of u yesterday and how ur getting on? Sorry ur feeling rubbish Hun. I did wonder why I was seeing replies from u on posts at this silly time of morning! I've just fed jack and now can't get to sleep because of OHs snoring!! I can't believe ur nearly fully cooked! Where has that time gone? It's flown by! My lil man jack is 9 weeks old now. Ish I could give u a big hug and relaxing massage to help u get to sleep . Xxx

Hey dani was thinking of u yesterday and how ur getting on? Sorry ur feeling rubbish Hun. I did wonder why I was seeing replies from u on posts at this silly time of morning! I've just fed jack and now can't get to sleep because of OHs snoring!! I can't believe ur nearly fully cooked! Where has that time gone? It's flown by! My lil man jack is 9 weeks old now. Ish I could give u a big hug and relaxing massage to help u get to sleep . Xxx

Heyyy hun :)
9 weeks oh myyy!! Its scary how fast everything goes by! Hows he doing? :)

I cant believe this time next week ill be 37wks! Its mad!
Im so reay now tho, ill be a mad women if i go overdue lol. Dont think i can take much more of the aches :( my OH is just snoring away next to me lol. I tried huffing and whinging but it didnt wake him lol!
Ive been down stairs had a glass of milk and paracetamol, sicky feeling has now turned into heartburn!

Christening at mid day today... Im guna look bloody hungover at this rate haha!
I wish i could sleep :( xx

Aww I'm up too! Oh is snoring also! Lol all these blokes sleep so well don't they!

Hope ur feeling better soon.
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Still up!

I dnt think im guna be getting back off to sleep now!
Birds are tweeting in my left ear and OH is snoring in my right lol.

The suns out already!
I have a wriggler in my belly aswell right in my pelvis, i dno what hes trying to do in there lol!

Ahh girlys, i wouldnt mind this pain if it meant i was in labour about to meet Noah... But its not haha! Xx

Have u slept at all?
I'm on the sofa and can still hear oh snoring like a walrus! I've put a wash on and I'm having a cereal and going to read my book for a bit a there is naf all on tv! Xx

Tapatalking. X

I ept from 11ish till 2am ish.. Then was awake till 7am and just managed to snooze for 2hrs!
Feel like shit!!

9am n gotta get up to go to a christening ina few hrs! :/ xx

Feel for u hunny.......baring pain i am same zero sleep the odd few hours here and there.cant breath feel like im being crushed so have to sit up in bed.
Tbh we are in seperate beds have been for while id keep him awake with my anxiety breathing and tossing and turning.
I bet u will look lovely today glad u got some zzzzzz what u wearing? Xxx

Aw god hun I know how you feel!
I'm not sleeping at all, its horrendous, I constantly look like a zombie! My eyes are so black, dropping but swollen from lack of sleep that my Nana asked if my OH had hit me.. LMAO!!!!!! Crazy old woman :L But in fairness, it does look like I've been 10 rounds with Amir Khan!!
My SPD has been pretty unbareable since 29/30 weeks (Started at 24) But this past week.. MY GOD! Its taken it to a whole new level! Cannot get out of bed unasisted anymore (Almost wet the bed a good few times from not being able to wake OH quick enough), can't make it up the stairs to the loo anymore without help (Actually had to pee in a bucket the other day cause I was home alone and began to panic - How embarrassing!), I don't go out anymore unless its from the front door to a car and then from car to someones house where I can just sit.. Can barely stand long enough to make to (And if I left OH to cook we wouldn't have a kitchen lol - But he tries bless him - We've had a lot of cheese toasties this past week lol) And then in bed.. And seriously I don't know how OH has not killed me yet, as I can't turn over without yelping, squeaking and sometimes even bursting into tears, I don't know how the poor guy gets any sleep himself! I feel awful :(

xxxx

Feel for u hunny.......baring pain i am same zero sleep the odd few hours here and there.cant breath feel like im being crushed so have to sit up in bed.
Tbh we are in seperate beds have been for while id keep him awake with my anxiety breathing and tossing and turning.
I bet u will look lovely today glad u got some zzzzzz what u wearing? Xxx

I shouldnt moan i cant help it haha!

Ive got another maci dress and im wearing a beige blazer. Its an overcast today in Cardiff.. Might get better later but it actually looks like it could rain!

Id love to do sod all today :/
Just hope theres a nice spread to munch on at the party later hahaha xx

Aw god hun I know how you feel!
I'm not sleeping at all, its horrendous, I constantly look like a zombie! My eyes are so black, dropping but swollen from lack of sleep that my Nana asked if my OH had hit me.. LMAO!!!!!! Crazy old woman :L But in fairness, it does look like I've been 10 rounds with Amir Khan!!
My SPD has been pretty unbareable since 29/30 weeks (Started at 24) But this past week.. MY GOD! Its taken it to a whole new level! Cannot get out of bed unasisted anymore (Almost wet the bed a good few times from not being able to wake OH quick enough), can't make it up the stairs to the loo anymore without help (Actually had to pee in a bucket the other day cause I was home alone and began to panic - How embarrassing!), I don't go out anymore unless its from the front door to a car and then from car to someones house where I can just sit.. Can barely stand long enough to make to (And if I left OH to cook we wouldn't have a kitchen lol - But he tries bless him - We've had a lot of cheese toasties this past week lol) And then in bed.. And seriously I don't know how OH has not killed me yet, as I can't turn over without yelping, squeaking and sometimes even bursting into tears, I don't know how the poor guy gets any sleep himself! I feel awful :(

xxxx

I have PGP and my god its getting really bad now!
I just cant hack this pregnancy lark anymore!
4 weeks left and i pray hes not late!!!!

Hope u get some rest urself hun :( xxx

I feel your pain! I have real trouble sleeping but I now sleep in the spare room as hubby gets on my nerves, when I wake I just put a DVD on and then usually fall back to sleep after an hour or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back