36 wk mw appointment.

sarafet

Reaction score
my usual midwife was off sick which i was dissapointed about :( but the one i seen was lovely anyways :D

everything went pretty good. i didn't give in a urine sample though, i tried before the appointment, and i was holding the sample bottle to catch the pee, but when i had finished, i had only managed to quarter fill the bottle :oops: bad aim :oops: it's hard when you can't see though!! :shakehead:

when she asked about fetal movement, i mentioned that he hadn't been as active as usual the last week or so.. so she's booked me in for a CTG heart trace thingy on baby tomorrow :? his heartbeat was fine on the doppler, but she said just to be on the safe side.

she took my blood which was fine, and my weight, 90kg :oops: my booking weight was 73kg :oops: and baby is 3/5 engaged :cheer:

a good appointment all in all. just hoping everything goes ok at the trace tomorrow.. i can feel him moving, it just doesn't seem to be as much as he used to, he's been a very active baby so far :think: anyone else experienced this problem?

hope you are all well ladies :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Yay for the 3/5! good baby!
I wouldn't worry about the trace, she's probably just covering herself and it'll be a good reassurance for you :) xxxx

Sounds like everything is on the right track, good luck for tomorrow :hug:

Sounds to me like all is well. My LO slowed down the last few weeks. Not so much room to wriggle ;) Also I found I did have lots of movements, just much much smaller, so if I was doing something I really did not notice them. I would rest my hands on bump for 5 minutes and feel them ever so gently.

BTW, 1/4 pot of pee will be enough ;) Its only for a dipstick and they can wiggle it about. I've done less before and MW had managed to dip mine.

Sherlock said:
BTW, 1/4 pot of pee will be enough ;) Its only for a dipstick and they can wiggle it about. I've done less before and MW had managed to dip mine.

:moon: i was so mortified at missing the tube almost completely that i thought it would look pathetic handing her a quarter (if it was even that :rotfl:) filled sample :rotfl: i'm going to hand one in next week anyways to have it tested :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back