Quick Q about 36 week mw appointment

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
At my last appointment I wasnt given a wee sample bottle, I dont know if she forgot to give me one.

Will I need to provide a sample for 36 weeks?

wow - you get a fresh bottle every time?? I have had to use the same one every appointment.. she gives it back to me and I have to take it home full and empty it and wash it myself! Left it in my handbag in a zipped pocket for a couple of days once :oops:

Maybe just do one when you are there if she needs one?

cant u pop to docs and ask reception?

on my list it says i got anti d check bp urine and baby. So maybe but everywhere is different. its so close :O

got my 34weeks one tomorrow. despite im 35weeks this week.

Hi

Not sure over here we give them a sample at every appointment but do it while we are there
Katrina

i would get a sample bottle from the docs or use a plastic cup.. they dont care what you take it in lol... :hug:

I agree with the others as you'll need to take a sample why not just use a jam jar or get a pot from the doctors' reception.

Sometimes they give me a clean one, sometimes I have to take the old one (and sample) home with me. Depends who it is.

Am I the only person who finds it really difficult to get the wee in the tiny necked bottles??? :oops:

:hug:

Sabrina said:
Am I the only person who finds it really difficult to get the wee in the tiny necked bottles??? :oops:

hehe, I pee into a plastic cup first then pour it into the bottle.

Then i serve OH a cup of tea in it

:rotfl: :rotfl: Just kidding :D

When I go to my apt I just ask for a sample pot there and then pop into the toilet to perform just before my apt. Although last week I just couldn't go :oops:

i always forget to take one, so she just gives me a new one every time. iv had it checked every appt tho.
Your supposed to only do it no more than 2 hours before as whatever they test for can give a incorrect result

tangerinedream said:
Sabrina said:

hehe, I pee into a plastic cup first then pour it into the bottle.

Then i serve OH a cup of tea in it

:rotfl: :rotfl: Just kidding :D

:shock: LOL Just as well you are joking Tangerinedream! Mind you... it gives me a good idea for next time OH is moaning that I'm nagging him too much! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back