36 week scan tomorrow + consultant

glowing

Reaction score
As the title says I have my 36 week growth scan and consultant appointment. My blood sugars have been good since they increased my metformin in the mornings. My lo is still breech and not turned yet so have a feeling the appt will be a discussion on ECV v c-section. I know it will depend on size of baby, fluid and room to turn, but really don't know what to opt for. :wall2: I bet I won't sleep tonight, at least it is 9am tomorrow so no hanging around.

Good luck glowing hope all goes well, think my little one is breech, midwife says he is head down but am not convinced, most of my mi enemy is low down right by my pelvis, and u have a hard lump under my right rib! Just hope they don't discover a breech when I'm in labour!

Good luck glowing. Xx

Ellie, do you feel hiccups? That's how I know where the head is as I feel hiccups down low. I have a hard lump up high and it's the bum xx

ive got another growth scan booked now for 38 ish weeks and bloods in 2 weeks to check sugar levels to make sure i havent sneakily developed GD in the last month lol apart from that were still aiming for natural birth etc with our big baby here. her head is down tho i can feel it in my pelvis grinding sometimes and her fat bum is sticking into my diaphragm causing massive heartburn lol

i hope all goes well for you hun x

Good luck hun xx i've got mine in a couple of weeks xx let us know how you get on x

Good luck glowing. Xx

Ellie, do you feel hiccups? That's how I know where the head is as I feel hiccups down low. I have a hard lump up high and it's the bum xx

I'm not sure, I thought I did, one of the most frequent movements I feel I describe like a cat pawing at a cushion before it settles down lol- sounds a bit odd? That is right across the bottom of my stomach, then I get long stretchy movements higher up. Have this hard lump under my ribs. Wish I had X-ray vision!

Well the munchkin fooled me completely and the scan showed that he or she is head down. Had some lovely views of the face and told her to not show the bum area incase I saw something that gave the gender away. All measurements on 50th-60th centile, fluid all normal, placenta anterior. (They don't gestimate the weight). So over to the consultant blood sugars they are happy with, BP and urine all good. For a sweep on 14/8/13 at 38 weeks. If that doesn't work another in a weeks time as she doesn't want a long induction.

Oh my goodness that's great news, take it you hadn't felt any grand movements?!

Aw good news about having the birth u want hopefully. I got my consultant appoint on the 13th augusyt I hope they say the same! !

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Had some big shuffles a week ago but didn't feel like a turn, unless he/she moved when I was asleep. Anyway in the right place that is all that counts.

Great news hun xxx here's hoping my munchkin follows suit xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back