36 week check... interesting...

Rowesb

Reaction score
... and am not sure that I am entirely impressed...

BP=borderline
Urine=protein, sent again incase still brewing nasties

she didn't mention my feet, but they are getting puffy without much help...

on the bonus,
baby is head down and at the brim, textbook apparently, HB fine, although she didn't write it in
Measure 32 weeks so still 3cm smaller, but 2cms since last week :dance:

well sounds good to me, LO is obviously catching up with the growth :yay:

Hope youre BP settles. I had raised BP a few weeks ago then it went back down again :confused: had traces of protein too, but never found an infection when tested.

Sounds like you got a healthy baby in there who knows what to do to get ready to arrive :)

All sounds good with the LO - hopefully urine result might just have been abnormal :)

Fingers crossed X

I am hoping that I am brewing or never completely got rid of the last urine infection... if I am that makes the BP normal...
... I really must stop going round in circles...

Hope urine turns out fine and am glad bubs is catching up - i shouldn't worry to much about measurements as long as they are going up consistantly x

Sounds great to me! :yay: for LO! Wow I can't believe how close we all are - hang in there Rowesb, your BP will be fine and before you know it you will have little bubba nestled in your arms! :yay: xxx

Hope urine turns out fine and am glad bubs is catching up - i shouldn't worry to much about measurements as long as they are going up consistantly x

They weren't last week so we have definately had a growth spurt :)

Have just ironed most of the babies clothes... So is now allowed to come :lol:

Hi,
Just letting you know don't worry too much about urine really. My BP has been borderline pretty much too. Hands and feet go up and down, but my last three appointments (other than today) all had ++ (so a significant amount) of protein, and one also had blood. They sent it off to check.
I got a letter last week saying... "You may have thrush".
REALLY?! The wish that I could take sand paper to myself never gave it away! But thanks for the heads up!
Lol. So basically, let them send it off, but don't worry, as will just make BP worse
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back