31 Week MW Appointment done

Zoeox

Reaction score
Didn't have my usual MW as she's on annual leave for the week.
Baby still heads down, and good HB rate ranging from 140-145bpm.
Urine all fine and BP slightly up but nothing too concerning, but because i've been having these regular headaches, well everyday (apart from Monday)for the past 10days I have to go back to the drop-in clinic on Friday for my BP to be checked again to see if it has come down. It isn't too high but higher then normal and needs double checking because of my headaches.
She measured me but didn't write it in my book so don't have a clue how big I'm measuring. Other than that, all is well =D xx

Glad your both doing well. I had my appointment today too, can't believe I'm 31 weeks already, going fast!

Congratulations on everything being fine and reaching another milestone x

Glad it went well, each midwife appt feels like another milestone reached doesnt it. Not many more left now hopefully.

Thanks ladies, going back for my recheck of BP tomorrow, still getting headaches, not as bad though :(

Each midwife appt is another milestone. xx

i've been getting headaches atm aswell zoe ... think mine could have been with being tired though, as OH let me have a lie in yesterday and its not come back since! :D x

Think mine is purely down to dehydration :( x

Went back to midwife drop in place today, All was ok, BP was fine & Urine fine, she says that its probably because I don't drink enough should be at least 2litres :eek:. Going to try and increase the fluid intake and see how it goes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back