36 week appointment - what happens?

(*)FebBaby(*)

Reaction score
Got my 36 week appointment at 2pm and was just wondering if you guys knew what kind of checks and stuff would happen?

I'm really hoping that baby is head down now coz she was breech last time and I really really dont want a section :shock: :shock:

i think its just a normal appointment

i thought as you got further along, the appointments would be more exciting but all she keeps doing is checking urine and bp!

i dont know what i was expecting though really... think i expect her to say "BABYS COMING NOW!!" :rotfl:

Usual check at 36 wks like the others but if baby still feels breech they'll get you a scan app to confirm which way round baby is. If its breech they'll talk options with you like ECV (where they try and turn baby) or c-section etc

good luck, hope all is ok, everyone thinks my baby is breech all the time but a scan confirmed its head down, my baby's bum and head just feel the same ..unless there is another one hiding :shock: god wot a thought :shock:

I have my appointment tomorrow although I will be nearer 37 then 36 weeks!

My baby has always been head down so I guess he still will be as I haven't felt any really big movements.

I try to feel which way he is lying but I am not very good at knowing what bits are what! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back