35 weeks today!!

lea m

Reaction score
:cheer: And only 35 days to go!! :cheer: Im a lot more cheery and less stressed today (see chat thread if you want to know what Im on about lol) and want to celebrate that so so soon my baby girl will be born! I cant wait! :cheer: Shes going to be so beautiful! :hug:

Gosh congratulations !!!! Thats gone soooo fast !! Roll on baby day now !! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

not long now, is it? :D
even though i know that, it still feels like forever, haha. got my hospital pajama's today, that made it a little bit more real!

:cheer: yay well done on 35 weeks hun not long to go now xxxxxxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations hun. You will meet your LO soon :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thankyou everyone!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Yay on you hospital Pj's Charlotte! I got mine ages ago so doesnt help lol! Need to do something else now! Oh I may just go re-pack my hospital bag!!! :cheer:

yay, can;t believe it's already at this point. seems a bit crazy especially thinking back to the point where there was a week the seemed to drag on forever.

ooo wont be long now and you'll have a beautiful baby and will be writing the birth story. The last few weeks go ssssoooo quick

Woo hoo Lea!! Little Lola doesn't have long to go now! :D xx

Thankyou all so much!!! :hug: :cheer:

Fein but waiting, I remember that odd week hahaha I have never known a week go so slow?! Ive had slow weeks since but not like that! hahaha

Flossy I cant believe how far you are now! :hug: I keep popping in Tri 2 to see how you are !

Dannii I know! And if your prediction is right, (which I dont think it is lol) then she will be here even sooner hahhaha

Cez8457 lol I would love to write a beautiful birthstory but can guarentee that even if I have a great birth, the story will be crap as Im crap at writing about things haha :lol: :lol:

35 weeks OMG, I can remember when we were all back in tri 1. The time has flown. :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats Lea M..

i rember being 35weeks (feels like week ago) i rember thinkin just 5 more weeks hehe...

its going to fly for you, :hug: xx

Thankyou all! :D
When I look back, time has flown hasnt it!? Sometimes it feels likes its dragging really bad lol but its not! In fact its going too fast haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back