Midwife appointment - 35 weeks 2 days

Rachel

Reaction score
Had my midwife appointment today. Everything was fine, babys heartbeat good and im measuring right :) She also said she thinks baby has moved down abit :D Oh and baby is no longer back to back :cheer: :cheer:

Today she told me that the guidelines for BMI and homebirth had changed and that my BMI is now above the guideline since it changed :? She asked me if I wanted to go and see the consultant where he would discuss it with me further or did I just want to go ahead with homebirth anyway and not bother seeing the consultant. I said I didn't want to see the consultant and she agreed that it was pointless me going anyway. So im still having my homebirth so far if baby dosen't come before 38 weeks :cheer: They are briniging my homebirth stuff to my house in two weeks :cheer:

Seems so close now :shock: Nathan had already been born at this stage in my last pregnancy :shock: Ohh and my ticker moves to the last baby in two days :cheer: haha

great news hun

hope all works out for your homebirth x

Ooo good for you and not bothering with the consultant. Doom and gloom that they are. You know your body and are happy with homebirth so trust your instincts :)

My BMI was higher plus big baby and I loved my homebirth :) I'll opt for one again in a heartbeat if we have a second baby.

Fingers crossed your LO arrives on time for homebirth :D

awww hun that sounds like the perfect middy visit happy for you hun
and glad to hear your baby as moved of your back :dance: i know how painful b t b monkeies can be :hug:

sarah :wave:

Good news!

I had was referred to an anaethetist and an obstrician (sp?) late on into my pregnancy due to my high BMI and wish I hadn't gone, it was horrible. I definitely think you have made the right decision, you know your own body and how you deal with things.

Good luck with getting your home birth!

Valentine Xxx

Im getting excited now at the thought of my homebirth :cheer: Trying not to get my hopes up too much for it incase baby comes early or something else means I can't have one but so far everything is going well :cheer:

Sounds like a good appointment. Hope you get the homebith you want. xxxx :cheer:

Thats all fab news and i really hope you manage to have the homebirth and this baby stays put for at least another 3 weeks :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back