34w 4d midwife check up!

lrb

Reaction score
Everything all seems fine! I'm measuring 33cm not 34 but she said thats all ok! She found protein in my urine but cause nothing else was found she said that's ok! I do need to eat more spinach and better meals as she said that's why I keep feeling faint lots and have passed out. In hospital last week I was 4/5 of head engaged and now im 3/4! That seems quite quick!!! Been given a booklet that I should be getting at my anti natal class but as they moved my class to a couple days before due date I may not make it she said!! I asked if now that she's even more engaged is she likely to come out, I thought it was likely but she recons more than likely not as gravity keeps her in there now and she will wiggle her head about tho. -yup felt that! Ha!! X

3/5 darling ;)

I'll cook you better dinners from now on! Be ready in 10 mins :D lol

(don't worry I'm leaving now) :p

Glad all went well and how nice of oh to cook for you!!

Wish mine would hard pushed to get a cuppa outta him! xx

oh glad all went well hun, i was measuring small t 34 too but had cought up yesterday at my 36 ;-)

Glad everything went well at your appointment, x

Luckily oh does all the cooking or we would both have food poisoning on a daily basis ha!!

At my 34 week I was measuring 33 but my little man isn't engaged but is back to back!! I'm spending every night over the ball at the moment xx

Thinking about getting a ball now I know my placenta has moved! Is there a time limit on the ball?? Don't wanna bounce so much it brings on labour just yet lol-if it's possible!

they say after 34 weeks its fine to do and will help LO get into position if theyre not quite there yet. ive been sitting on mine since about 25 weeks cos my back hurt but only started bouncing recently

Because Grace is engaged could it make her come back out?? X

What bev says ^^^^^

they are very comfortable tbh x

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i had to blow mine up myself lol. if u dont wanna bounce then you dont have to, they are so comfy even just to sit on. that way you dont have to worry about her moving back up. they do say that baby can move out again even if its your first one but its more common in 2nd babies. mine has been head down since 28 weeks but not been engaged so far tho with the new stretchmarks im wondering how far down she has to be before they call it engaged. it already feels like im being tapped on the bum every time she gets hiccups lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back