34 plus 2. worried. early labour

mum2and1angel

Reaction score
Im 34 weeks and 2 days as title suggests. Ive been getting braxtion hicks alot. But they have turned painful. Not doubled over in pain but period cramps. Along with backache. This started yesterday and has continued through the night and today. Not getting stronger but staying the same. Also ive had (tmi) loose bowels since yesterday. Do u ladies think it could be early labour? I have also posted this in tri 3

BH conteactions are not supposed to be painful but I had painful BH contractions both pregnancies from about 34 weeks. Usually in the evening when I had done a lot. Things like bending would set them off too. Labour started off with contractions just like it in the evening the first time. The second time I had regular non painful BH contractions all day which got painful by the evening. Both times labour started propperly the next day. The difference between normal when labour was starting is that normally they would go away when I lay down and rested when labour was starting they didnt go away and eventually slowly got more intense even when I lay down.

I just realised this was from a couple of days ago, how are you doing?

These are still happening. I gave in and called the hospital to be told that i was to wait and see. The BH are getting worse and closer together and lasting longer. The period cramps happen same time. Im hoping that its not labour would like her to stay put for a few more weeks at least x

I'm surprised they didnt want to monitor you? I'd say try to rest plenty and drink lots of water. Being dehydrated can cause cramps/contractions too. Hope it eases off for you.

Thats what im doing hoping it eases them but nothing so far thank u though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back