33 weeks + some days

Reaction score
I'm almost 34 weeks. I'm due in about 48 days. But it feels like this baby is coming out. I have constant backaches everyday. What does anyone do to relieve some of the pressure? :?:

I feel the same way. I'm going in to see my midwife tomorrow because I've been getting bad menstrual-like cramps along with the extreme pressure. I don't know how to relieve the pressure because laying down doesn't seem to help at all. :?:

Keep us posted. Its a little too early for Ava's arrival quite yet.

hi ladies

i know it sounds crazy but gentle rocking on a birthing ball helps, a warm bath or try a hot water bottle!!! :D

hopefully one of these will work for u!

take it easy :D

I went and seen a midwife today and am so relieved. Everything is fine. It wasn't my waters leaking. Just a lot of discharge. :oops: She said it's normal to have a lot of discharge and not uncommon for it to be really thin and watery. My cervix is high and closed. She said drinking more water may help with the cramping. So all is well and I can relax now! I'm not going to freak out like that again until I'm having some major contractions!

strawberriesncream05 said:
I'm almost 34 weeks. I'm due in about 48 days. But it feels like this baby is coming out. I have constant backaches everyday. What does anyone do to relieve some of the pressure? :?:
a goood warm bath loads off bubbles and water bottle and hot chokie perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back