32 weeks today

adele88

Reaction score
quite a random thread but i am 32 weeks and only have 8 weeks left where has the time went anyone else feel like this?

:yay: Its gone so quickly for me but this last little bit seems as if it has gone into super slow mode! :)

Yep the time just flies in doesn't it?
Im 34 weeks on monday and am starting to panic, not about labour or birth or anything but about the aftermath!!!
I plan to really make the most of my time left.

i cant wait for you labour watch adele, your little boy is gonna be so gorgeous!

Yep the time just flies in doesn't it?
Im 34 weeks on monday and am starting to panic, not about labour or birth or anything but about the aftermath!!!
I plan to really make the most of my time left.

yeah thet time just goes seriously last time i looked i was in the second trimester lol defo going to start enjoying my last 8 weeks as i know i will regret it if i dont

asww isobel thats so sweet thanks, hopefully my labour goes ok or i wont be able to take it :(:shock:

Yep I know exactly how you feel. Has started to slow down since I finished work, no more distractions, it really is baby time! I had christmas to distract me in first tri, then moved house in 2nd tri. Only just got the house and garden sorted so time is starting to drag. Especially when Im counting the days!! Im like a kid before christmas!

Tiny is this your first?
I would honestly try not to count days but to slot something nice to do each day that you'll not be able to do once baby is here. Go to the cinema or rent a dvd, get a facial, hair do or massage, reflexology is excellent for this time. go for a nice lunch with friends or a meal with OH because all these things sort of seem like distant memories afterwards.

i can imagine tiny same as me and it doesnt help when you have known since 8 weeks or something. when ur all organised and nothing more to buy:( my oh keeps telling me to pack my hospital bag but i dont wanna as thats my last little thing i wanna keep until the end

Tiny is this your first?
I would honestly try not to count days but to slot something nice to do each day that you'll not be able to do once baby is here. Go to the cinema or rent a dvd, get a facial, hair do or massage, reflexology is excellent for this time. go for a nice lunch with friends or a meal with OH because all these things sort of seem like distant memories afterwards.

Yeah it is my first. I have been trying to do stuff. We organised a BBQ yesterday as a house warming/baby shower. That was fab sorting that out, kind of feels strange now its over.

Had my hair done last week. I might see if OH wants to do 'orange wednesdays' this week at the cinema. Ive got midwife monday, tumble dryer arriving wednesday, friends visiting thursday... and thats whats happening with my week! WILD!

Its my bday a week friday and OH has taken the day off to take me out shopping for the day, he's gonna buy me something nice to wear after the babys born and take me out to lunch. Other than that Ive got nothing in the diary. Not helped by the fact that Im beyond broke and needing to save money as maternity leave is gonna be a big shock to the system financially!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back