32 week scan today - mixed results

Haha u should be pretty easy to spot then!

Oh god I could so eat a mcdonalds even though I just ate half a cucumber! Haha! Random..

Xxx

Haha...me too! I got told I look rough at work today, clearly I need some sleep! Nighty night!

xx

Mc donalds Hell yea I am thee when what we having mmmmmmm x x

Ohhh wish :(
Sorry hun i havent read the whole thread as got a MW appt & rushing but I couldnt just read & run.
I know how you feel after our scan drama this wknd, words just cant describe it :(
I have to say tho from my exp Sonographers do like to shit u up a bit! They seem to worry over everything plus as we found different sonographers & machines can vary wildly!
1st scan showed baby was extremely underweight with no fluid & 2nd 2 days later showed she was in fact much heavier (although still underweight) with plenty of fluid! they also recorded 3in diff in femur length so im beginning to think its all total bobbins!
I was told at 20 wk scan that bubs had a fat belly but then she switched positions & they said 'Oh no she hasnt its just the way she was positioned!' Honestly!!! I cant believe u have to wait for so long it was torture for us waiting 48 hrs nevermind 4 weeks! Big hugs xxx

Thanks so much Vix. So sorry you had such a crappy time too. I'm clinging onto the hope that the sonographers have got it wrong.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back